BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Allison A.
This is a good foundation from the drugstore. It has nice medium coverage. It blends out easily and looks beautiful on the skin. The only negative thing is the smell but once you put it on the smell goes away.
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
This is a very natural looking foundation. I think it broke me out, but I do have sensitive skin. Worst part about it is the paint smell. Medium coverage, natural looking, but it didn't work well with my oil.
Maria S.
Waskom, TX
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I love this foundation. I use it everyday. It has a matte finishing look. It is smooth and effective. I wish it was more full coverage but it still looks great. It is inexpensive. And I definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Oakdale, PA
I have dry skin so it is very hard for me to find a foundation that will not cling to dry patches. This works wonders! I can wear it all day with out it breaking apart. I would highly recommend this product.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely adore this foundation. I am so glad that I found a foundation that I am completely satisfied with for only $5! It is very comparable to $50+ foundations that I have tried. I love how it has a spatula applicator, so I can just wipe it right on my beauty sponge. It blends out so flawlessly and effortlessly with a makeup sponge. It has medium coverage, but still buildable and makes my skin look flawless. I really love the undertone of the foundation too, it matches my skin perfectly. It does smell kind of like paint, but its not too horrible and it goes away after a minute or so. I will definitely not be spending tons of money on high end foundations anymore. Cheapest foundation I've ever seen and I think its taken its spot in my top 2 favorites.
Kayla T.
Parma Heights, OH
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Only 2 things I don’t like about this foundation: THE SMELL, and there’s not a shade pale enough for me. But rose ivory has a pink undertone, which I like! It’s full coverage and looks great on my dry skin!
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
The price was amazing. I only paid not even $5.00. I love that it comes with a little built in spatula so you don't have to put it on your fingers. Very creamy & covers your skin so well with a natural look.
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Honestly, the only downside is the paint-like smell. Great coverage but not heavy feeling. Good selection of colors. Not too matte or too dewy and you can't beat this price!!! Will be buying for years to come!
jessica a.
LOOOOVE LOOOOOOVE!!! this foundation is only 5bucks at Walmart. And it has such good coverage , and for a girl with skin flaws this is a blessing of a foundation! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Carolyn M.
This is my go-to drugstore foundation. it is SOO cheap but it's SOO good. it looks flawless on my skin. I have tried so many top name brands that are so expensive and I'd still use this one over those. I have dry to normal skin and it never shows any dry patches. love love love it.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??