BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Shannon O.
Kingman, AZ
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I wish there was a way to swatch foundations at a drugstore before purchasing. I like the applicator for this foundation however the shade I bought was incorrect due to me being unable to swatch. The finish is nice and buildable coverage.
Catherine J.
This stuff is amazing for the price!! Use a beauty blender or foundation brush and it looks just like a high end foundation for $6! Lots of shades available and you get quite a bit of foundation for the price.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
This foundation went on sale at my Walmart a month ago so I bought 2 of them hoping for the best. It has a very good amount of coverage but leaves my skin feeling heavy and sticky. Just not a pleasant feeling.
Lina J.
I am super oily and people love this foundation but it doesn't work for me :(
It has really good coverage and is light weight. Easy to apply! But it doesn't last long
On my face is only good for like 3 hours.
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I absolutely love this foundation. It blends in so easily with my skin and looks like my skin but better. It lasts all day on me without getting oily or dry. It is so lightweight that it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup!
nakiya p.
The finish of this foundation is very nice but the coverage is very low it comes in alot of diffrent shades which is nice I use it to mix in with thicker foundations. Also the applicator is nice and can be used to scrape out every but if product
Brooke F.
Gulfport , MS
This product it one of the best drug store foundation you can get, it took me a while to match my color but after finally matching I feel in love. Very comparable to Estée Lauder double wear. Highly recommend.
Tabitha C.
Kennett, MO
I wanted to love this foundation so much. I do like the finish of it but it seems to break apart around my nose. I've been trying different methods to help with this but nothing has worked yet. It also stinks!
Laura J.
It seems to be a good foundation but it lacks moisture. It feels very dry on my skin and I think it's starting to dry it out. It does dry very fast when you apply it so you can only do parts of your face at a time.
Kate M.
Fulton, NY
I really did not like this foundation at all. The first time I used it I loved it but once I looked at it throughout the day it was patchy on my skin. It was super dewy which I loved but it didn't work for me.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??