BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I normally reach for my full coverage Kat Von D foundation but on days where I'd like to look and feel lighter and more natural, I go to this foundation. It's cheap at around $6 and can be found at drugstores and in Walmart. I decided to make this purchase after seeing both Facebook and YouTube gurus who raved about this foundation. It's awesome quality for drugstore makeup and lasts all day without making my combination/oily skin more oily by the end of the day! I wear the medium tan neutral in shade Amber Beige (373 C) and love the sunkissed color it gives my face. It oxidizes a little as it sets but does not so much as to change the color of your neck from your face. I like this foundation because it's neither a matte or dewy finish and gives you a natural glow. It is easily buildable for more coverage and even comes with a cute little spatula to dip it onto the face easier. I would recommend using a good setting spray with this to finish off the look keeping you looking on point all day long.
Kellie T.
dothan
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Love this foundation! This is a great matte foundation to have in your collection. It sits on the skin really nicely, but It does dry fairly quickly. I recommend blending out one section at a time when applying.
Christine C.
Wilmette , IL
I love love love this foundation. I have dry skin and this sits very nicely on my skin! I can't say any more good things about it. It's hard for me to find a good foundation but this is definitely a win for me!!
Taylor F.
Review for: Amber Beige more...
Feels very light on my face but is hard to blend out and has a orange undertone which isn’t my favorite. It has an amazing matte finish. Over all an amazing product just takes a little time to blend out. I would definitely buy this product again!!
Bana V.
I have oily skin & I loveee loveee loveee this foundation it's pretty full coverage but not cakey looking the only reason why I gave it 3 stars is because I started breaking out after using it a couple of times
Anais G.
Bronx
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This foundation is a good product. It has amazing coverage and the price is so cheap too. However I’m only rating this foundation 3 stars because I don’t like the spatula that’s attached to the lid and also the fact that it smells like wall paint.
member-9de91804d
I thought that this foundation was a very great quality. I love the applicator!!! I think that the consistency was great!! The foundation was very long lasting and lasted the whole day!!! I found that it was really easy to apply. The shade rage is great and I would definitely buy it again.
Taylin M.
Rutledge, TN
I absolutely love this foundation. It looks amazing on the skin. I honestly don't have any negative thing about this foundation. It has great coverage but isn't heavy. It's great! I would definitely recommend it!
Vanessa G.
Corp Christi, TX
i LOVEEEEEE this foundation!!! such a flawless finish 😍😍 i have dry skin btw! it's super easy to apply and goes on like a dream! i would say it's a medium to full coverage, you for sure have build it up though :)
Kiara R.
Salix , PA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It makes your skin look super smooth! It’s such a high coverage for a drugstore foundation! I love it. The only thing I do not like is the smell! Hence why I am rating it 4/5.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?