BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Tiffany J.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This foundation is great, but it doesn't set very well at all. I think it's good for normal skin. Gave me a matte finish. Pros: it's amazing, gives on a good finish. cons; doesn't set well AT ALL. I would buy again maybe.
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Not the best color selsectiin but a super nice formula with nice packaging. Good coverage and it too heavy or liquidy. Looks super pretty in pictures and mixes well with the maybelline fit me matte and poreless
Christine C.
Wilmette, IL
I love love love this foundation. I have dry skin and this sits very nicely on my skin! I can't say any more good things about it. It's hard for me to find a good foundation but this is definitely a win for me!!
Anais G.
Bronx
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This foundation is a good product. It has amazing coverage and the price is so cheap too. However I’m only rating this foundation 3 stars because I don’t like the spatula that’s attached to the lid and also the fact that it smells like wall paint.
Bana V.
I have oily skin & I loveee loveee loveee this foundation it's pretty full coverage but not cakey looking the only reason why I gave it 3 stars is because I started breaking out after using it a couple of times
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
Light weight, build able coverage, awesome price, great for oily skin and a wide variety if colors to choose from. What is there to hate about this foundation. Easy to blend and it does look awesome in pictures
Kiara R.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation! It makes your skin look super smooth! It’s such a high coverage for a drugstore foundation! I love it. The only thing I do not like is the smell! Hence why I am rating it 4/5.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
I wear soft beige it is my everyday foundation. It's the only drugstore foundation that doesn't make me feel super oily through the day and actually has coverage without looking Cakey. My only complaint is the color selection could be a lot better
Adriana D.
Florida City, FL
I love how this foundation stays in my skin and it's really good for oily skin it has a matte finish and I love it. I don't have nothing bad to say about it it's just amazing and I would highly recommend it !
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I absolutely love this foundation. It blends in so easily with my skin and looks like my skin but better. It lasts all day on me without getting oily or dry. It is so lightweight that it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??