BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kimberly V.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
Good applicator wand to glide the foundation on. Many shades to match. Blends very well. And turns out smooth. Doesn’t flashback. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great foundation that will last. Blends great
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's cheap for a drug store foundation, it's not bad I would recommended it of course with a primer but I love the shade rand and the face that you can build it up to full coverage if you want, I would buy it again
Kayla D.
Columbiana
I absolutely love this foundation!! Medium to full coverage looks flawless on the skin very long lasting! I have combination to oily skin and it keeps me matte in my T zone but not too matte! 100% recommend this foundation and its super inexpensive!!
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Review for: Other more...
I was really impressed with this foundation. I have oily/combo skin and this does a good job at mattifying my face. It’s easy to apply and build up to the coverage desired. By far my fave foundation for the price!
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps my face Matt and smooth all day. I love the spatula applicator. It is build-able and can easily become full coverage. The only negative is the strong chemical smell.
Wendy S.
Vincent, AL
I really enjoy this foundation. I have a pretty large amount of foundations (mostly drugstore). My skin seems to be different day to day. On my oily days I use this and it lasts all day and looks great. It is the most affordable of my foundations and it is definitely one of my favorites.
Miranda H.
I saw a lot of YouTube reviews on this before I bought it and everyone was raving how good it was for only $5! So I decided to try it and it was NOT at good as everyone claimed it was. It has no lasting power at all and the color selection is sparse.
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation smells very chemically? Kind of reminds me of glue. Regardless, it is still great! It is light to medium coverage and is very thin. It is great for everyday or if you are planning on taking photos.
Leona G.
Review for: Porcelain more...
It's one of the best drugstore foundations. It has a long lasting fourmula that does indeed photograph well. The coverage is a full ish medium coverage. Not a bad shade range either and the price can't be beat.
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
I bought this foundation because I was seeing beauty gurus on YouTube raving about this product. It is really worth the hype. It is hard to find your shade but once you do you will love it. This is my go to foundation!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??