BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kali S.
Gonzales, TX
Review for: Cream Beige, Classic Beige more...
This is by far my FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER!!! Wet n wild really steppin’ their game up, and they ain’t playin’ with this foundation 😍 the price for it shocked me & I’m going to continue buying this! Keep it up! ❤️
Kimberly V.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
Good applicator wand to glide the foundation on. Many shades to match. Blends very well. And turns out smooth. Doesn’t flashback. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great foundation that will last. Blends great
Rebecca G.
Fort Smith
Review for: Porcelain, Nude Ivory more...
I think this foundation is great for the amount and price! It’s good for both oily and dry skin and is a good foundation for both makeup pros and beginners that allows the wearer to get a nice medium-full coverage finish. Very buildable and wearable!
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps my face Matt and smooth all day. I love the spatula applicator. It is build-able and can easily become full coverage. The only negative is the strong chemical smell.
Vanessa G.
Madera, CA
This is an incredible foundation that's only about $5! You just can't beat that. I love the applicator that this foundation come with and the coverage is beyond belief! Wet n wild is really stepping their game up!
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation smells very chemically? Kind of reminds me of glue. Regardless, it is still great! It is light to medium coverage and is very thin. It is great for everyday or if you are planning on taking photos.
Jenniffer C.
Sugar land , TX
This product is amazing!!! Can we just talk about how affordable these are??? I would definitely compare this foundation to a high end one. This one leaves you with a flawless finish and lasts for so many hours!!!
Kayla D.
Columbiana
I absolutely love this foundation!! Medium to full coverage looks flawless on the skin very long lasting! I have combination to oily skin and it keeps me matte in my T zone but not too matte! 100% recommend this foundation and its super inexpensive!!
Desiree T.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This foundation is light to medium coverage its not one of my favorites because i have freckles ans it doesnt make much of a difference but it does have a dewy finish and would look good if u use rhe right products with it
Miranda H.
I saw a lot of YouTube reviews on this before I bought it and everyone was raving how good it was for only $5! So I decided to try it and it was NOT at good as everyone claimed it was. It has no lasting power at all and the color selection is sparse.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??