BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Makenzie B.
Boston, MA
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This product is pretty good for a drugstore product! Sometimes I’m like “wow this looks great” and others it’s just okay. The finish is relatively natural and it does look great in pictures. This does just what it claims to!
jessica l.
I use the shade porcelain and I LOVE it. It smells like paint but makes you look flawless. It's not super thick or runny at all its sorta in the middle and I like the paddle. The coverage is great it's medium which I like.
Rashan C.
Houston , TX
I love how this foundation is feather weight, like nothing is on my face. It really does give a flawless photo finish it to does make your skin shin like other foundations. Love the cost and you get a nice size bottle.
Elizet G.
This has been my holy gril!! I know wet n wild is known to be cheap make up but this guy right here is pretty pretty nice!!! It's medium to full coverage, matte finish and very lightweight. It's only $5!! Get this asap!!
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
This foundation is perfect coverage for such a great price. It last all day and doesn't crease. It is between matte and dewy foundation and I love the spatula to apply this with. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Shelby T.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I tried it in store... lol it's so soft feeling and it doesn't smell as bad as others. Ppl have been saying it's wonderful so I had to try it. I love wet n wild!!!
Landon W.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
This foundation is incredible - and not just for a drug store foundation. I reach for it more often than my high end stuff. Medium coverage, but buildable. More of a natural finish (not matte, not dewy). Purchased at Target (and you cannot beat the price!).
Yazmin L.
Phoenix, AZ
It is so beautiful and it's kind of full coverage! It's very affordable for how good it wears! I definitely recommend it it's a drugstore makeup but it feels as it's high end !! It's only 4.68 at walmart what a steal!
Shelby R.
This foundation gives you a pretty satin-glowy finish and it's fairly lightweight as well. Also, for around $5 you can't beat the price. I don't reach for it as often as my loreal pro glow but still enjoy this foundation.
Elise L.
Columbus
I LOVE this foundation. It looks so beautiful on the skin and has a great natural finish. It is also pretty lightweight on the skin and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to others because of the great price and amazing quality.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?