BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a beautiful foundation. It lasts all day and looks amazing. It is a light/medium coverage and really looks good in photos. At first I hated the smell of it but now I don't even notice it and I use this a lot.
Karlee P.
Fairview , TN
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This is one of the best foundations I have ever tried! It has a medium to full coverage and the price is outstanding! It is the easiest to apply with any beauty sponge, my favorite is the shopmissa sponge! I have oily to normal skin and it works amazing with my skin type. The shade range is amazing as well! I would recommend this product for sure!
Mackenzie G.
Love this foundation! I have oily skin and it holds up well on me and gives me the full coverage I want without feeling too heavy! It gives you a more natural finish than matte or dewy! Did i mention it's only $6?!?
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Cocoa more...
My favorite low cost foundation! I love it! It blends well in the skin, has the right quantity and it goes smooth in the skin! The packaging is great! And the wand helps to put it in the face ! I would buy it again!
Molly P.
Perfect foundation for all skin types! I recommend a beauty blender because it clings to dry patches but it blends perfectly and can be medium to full coverage. It layers and it wears beautifully! I love this and it's great for my oily and textured skin!
Jaycy N.
I really enjoy this drugstore foundation! For the price at my walmart of 4.99$ you seriously can’t beat it! The coverage is medium which is perfect for me and it doesn’t get very patchy on. One plus that I love is the applicator, it’s very smart! I’ll probably continue to purchase this foundation!
Melissa V.
Thornton, CA
This is seriously my go to foundation! It's super affordable and in a good sized bottle , lasted me about 3 months ! It does kinda leave my skin looking a tad bit shiny but then again I don't like piling on my foundation, as you can see i will definitely keep buying this (:
kristina k.
This foundation is amazing in photos! The finish is very nautical in person and the price is outstanding! The only thing that didn't work as well for me is the lasting power for my oily skin but I'm sure with the proper setting spray that can be fixed!
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I absolutely love this foundation, it's effortless to apply, it blends like a dream and it can easily build on itself for more coverage. For the price is a definitely must, it's kinda hard to find your shade though.
Elise L.
Columbus
I LOVE this foundation. It looks so beautiful on the skin and has a great natural finish. It is also pretty lightweight on the skin and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to others because of the great price and amazing quality.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??