BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
How could you hate a $6 foundation?! I like the lightweight feel of the formula. Not sure on the lasting power of the foundation. I love that it comes with a spatula, but I've got to be real, the smell is the worst!
Rubi O.
Wapato, WA
This foundation is the best thing I have ever tried! Although the shade range is not the best the formula is my absolute favorite I even got my sisters hooked onto this product your skin looks flawless and not Cakey!
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I absolutely love this foundation, it's effortless to apply, it blends like a dream and it can easily build on itself for more coverage. For the price is a definitely must, it's kinda hard to find your shade though.
Elise L.
Columbus
I LOVE this foundation. It looks so beautiful on the skin and has a great natural finish. It is also pretty lightweight on the skin and lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to others because of the great price and amazing quality.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Cocoa more...
My favorite low cost foundation! I love it! It blends well in the skin, has the right quantity and it goes smooth in the skin! The packaging is great! And the wand helps to put it in the face ! I would buy it again!
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Mahogany more...
I truly enjoy this foundation... it is very smooth with a very full cover finish (I did use two coats/layers). It was patchy on the first layer which is which is why I added a 2nd... I always try not to judge drug store brands to the same standard as higher end products ( there's no comparison). I did like the foundation wore well with the completed look and I could get a nice picture. I highly recommend giving this product 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 Stars because: affordable ( available at Ulta & Walgreens (get those points)), easy to apply and blend, wears well, is full coverage and wears over 5 to 6 hrs my experience.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Wonderful and cheap drugstore foundation! I have oily skin and this works great still! AND it's full coverage!! The only downside is the smell, but it's really not that bad and you can't smell it once it's on your skin.
Caroline G.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Love this foundation! I love how you can use the applicator to dot the product around your face. It’s a very lightweight foundation with medium to full coverage and a demi matte finish. I would definitely but again!
Elleana M.
Penn Hills, PA
I love my high end foundations but this one can swim with the best of the it is medium to full coverage, it's a matte finish lasts me all day whenever I use it I would highly recommend for 5 bucks you can't beat it.
valerie.villegas V.
Bell
This foundation is buildable to your liking and makes your skin look good .It blends very well and doesn't leave any blotches and helps you cover up problem areas if needed. And the price is amazing for the results.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?