BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ꭻℬ🔐❤️ 1.
Dallas TX
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this foundation😍 it covers my dark circles and red spots but when I take pictures with flash, it has a little bit of flash back even though I don’t put powder. ( I do that to check if my foundation matches my neck)
Jenie T.
Tehachapi, CA
This is my new favorite foundation! It's full coverage by doesn't feel heavy. The only thing I dislike about it is that it has a very strong paint scent other than that not bad at all.
Allyssa P.
Boaz, AL
I love this product! It has been my favorite foundation! It gives me the best glow and is long lasting and easy to apply! It is very lightweight and gives my fave room to breathe. I would recommend this product any day!
Jana H.
Savannah, GA
this is a great medium to high coverage foundation for a great drug store price. this foundation last all day long. however there is not a wide range of shades available so it is hard to find the right shade. i would buy again if there were more shades available.
Ahtziry L.
I love it ! I have super oily skin and it makes my skin look flawless all day long it's not heavy it's a medium coverage but it goes a long way super affordable! I use it for school and it also looks very good in pictures
Larissa R.
I absolutely love this foundation! The price is amazing and the quality of the foundation is perfect. It definitely lives up to the claim that it's photo focus. Its gives you such a flawless finish. This is a Must Have!
Mandy H.
I really like this foundation, especially for the price. It applies medium coverage, but is build able. It's hard for me to find a good drugstore foundation that suits my skin, but this one works very well with my skin.
Makenzie B.
Boston, MA
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This product is pretty good for a drugstore product! Sometimes I’m like “wow this looks great” and others it’s just okay. The finish is relatively natural and it does look great in pictures. This does just what it claims to!
Kristen S.
Wet n Wild really outdid themselves with this foundation! Very easy to apply and my favorite foundation currently. Coverts extremely well. I have combination skin and it stays on all day. I have bought multiple times.
Shelby R.
This foundation gives you a pretty satin-glowy finish and it's fairly lightweight as well. Also, for around $5 you can't beat the price. I don't reach for it as often as my loreal pro glow but still enjoy this foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??