BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Dzenana H.
This product is a really good foundation. The foundation is not a dewy or matte foundation it's a satin finish. Definitely not heavy a lot. Blending the foundation is pretty easy. I will absolutely buy this product again!
Katie M.
This stuff is really great considering it is drugstore. But it really compares well to other expensive and high end foundations! It is so inexpensive and easy to find at the drugstore. I definitely recommend this to you
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
The best foundation around for $4.94 ! I love the coverage and I love how easy it is to apply. Lots of great coverage but not too heavy. Definitely great for those on the drier side and I would highly recommend it to others.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Best foundation I have ever used and the price is crazy cheap! I would pay $30 to use this stuff bc the coverage is so great and it also feels like butter on your skin! Definitely buildable if you don't get good coverage
Stevie L.
Phenomenal foundation! Especially for the price point! I have oily skin and set with a powder and it lasts all day! Easy to apply with a medium to full coverage. Definitely build able. I highly recommend this foundation!
Ashley J.
Louisville
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
This quickly became my go-to everyday foundation. It provides buildable medium coverage, can be built to high coverage. Applies best with a damp beauty sponge. I often recommend this to friends and family as a good basic everyday foundation for all skin types.
Jessica J.
Springfield
This is a wonderful foundation! It is only five dollars, but no one would ever suspect it with the amount of coverage you get. I love this foundation and could not imagine my life with out it. Todd for any type of skin!
Julia F.
Milton, DE
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I feel that this product is unsafe to put on the skin. I opened it, it smells like paint that goes on walls.
Decided to give it a try anyways, does have good coverage. But I did end up breaking out. Not ever buying this.
Myranda C.
LOVE THIS. DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATIONS OUT THERE. It has a medium to full coverage and doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin. There’s also a good shade selection and I do not mind the strange applicator.
Rizzie H.
It is excellent for oily skin! I also think it has color adapting properties. Yellow undertone suits ne better but I received the Peach Natural one , which screams Pink undertone but I am not mad for the color match! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??