BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
kendra h.
Millersville, MD
This foundation was terrible for me... The shades are totally off. The smell of the foundation was terrible... The price is great if you can find your shade.. I don't care for the applicator..the coverage is pretty good.
Sierra D.
I was excited to try this foundation and when I did I wasn't to impressed. I know it's a matte foundation but I felt it was way too drying for my skin and I have real oily skin. It actually dried my face out really bad.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Best foundation I have ever used and the price is crazy cheap! I would pay $30 to use this stuff bc the coverage is so great and it also feels like butter on your skin! Definitely buildable if you don't get good coverage
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
DROP EVERYTHING YOURE DOING AND RUN TO BUY THIS FOUNDATION. It's amazing super full coverage not cakey looking at all and lasts all day. It's 5.99$ too like you cannot beat that. I highly recommend that everyone at least tries it out
Katie M.
This stuff is really great considering it is drugstore. But it really compares well to other expensive and high end foundations! It is so inexpensive and easy to find at the drugstore. I definitely recommend this to you
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
I really like this foundation but it strongly smells like paint. It dries down matte on my skin which is good because I have oily skin. It has medium coverage and looks very nice on the skin. I would definitely buy again I just wish it didn't have the smell.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
this is a great medium to high coverage foundation for a great drug store price. this foundation last all day long. however there is not a wide range of shades available so it is hard to find the right shade. i would buy again if there were more shades available.
Hannah T.
Clay, WV
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
Love this! I love the spatula applicator! This is my go-to foundation at the moment. It blends so easily and it definitely stays on all day! It also has such a beautiful finish. It's not too matte and it's not too dewy!
Miyana D.
Review for: Amber Beige more...
I don't usually use foundations, as I couldn't find one I liked that went well with my skin but this foundation is amazing! From it being cruelty free, to it not drying out my sensitive skin. I'm very satisfied with it.
Larissa R.
I absolutely love this foundation! The price is amazing and the quality of the foundation is perfect. It definitely lives up to the claim that it's photo focus. Its gives you such a flawless finish. This is a Must Have!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??