BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Staci C.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I LOVE this foundation. It has good coverage and is great for my oily skin. The only bad thing is it does kind of have a weird smell to it, but other than that it's great. I do have to wear a powder with it though to set it.
LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
The Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation has quickly become my favorite foundation! It's affordable and really gets the job done. It looks perfect on my normal to oily skin. I recommend this foundation over my higher end brands!
Taylor H.
My go to foundation!! Very very full coverage for such a reasonable price. It does dry quickly so I recommend working in sections and not putting it all over your face at once. If you're bothered by a strong scented product, this might not be for you. It has a pretty strong paint scent but if you can move past this it's a beautiful foundation if you're on a budget.
Bailey B.
Hudson Oaks, TX
When I bought this foundation I really loved it. It is medium-full coverage and a semi matte finish which is very nice. It lays over my skin nicely and doesn't sink into my pores and never made my skin oily. For the price it's a very good buy!
KIARA M.
3806 Enchantment Lane st cloud
This is one the BEST drugstore foundations out there. I choose this foundation over my Mac or any Higher name brand foundations any day. I was so impressed with the quality especially for the under $10 price! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jetlira N.
I tried this for the first time and I must say I was really impressed! Wet n wild has really stepped their game up with their products, it went on really smooth, full coverage. Highly recommend it, will for sure buy it again.
Tessa H.
I recently tried this after being so upset with my high end foundation separating so quickly. I grabbed my shade from the store and tried it on and ended up really liking it! It was a medium to full coverage foundation and it felt like there was nothing on my face!
Kelsey S.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Porcelain more...
YALL. buy this. I’m amazed at the coverage and long- lasting quality this foundation offers. I want to wear this every day but unfortunately my skin prefers to “swap up” foundations regularly. It’s so smooth. Covers everything I hate about my skin. It’s a must have.
Kenzie C.
I am not a fan of this foundation. The shade range is horrible. It's smells like paint. It stays tacky, almost wet feeling so you have to set it with a lot of powder. It has a nice natural finish but the smell is way too much
Jocelyn C.
Hesperia, CA
This foundation is great! The coverage is super good and it feels like im not wearing anything. I have combo skin i tent to get oily around my "t-zone" and it stays matte all day long even after kayaking! 10/10 would reccomend
+ no flash back :)
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??