BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kenzie C.
I am not a fan of this foundation. The shade range is horrible. It's smells like paint. It stays tacky, almost wet feeling so you have to set it with a lot of powder. It has a nice natural finish but the smell is way too much
Kelsey S.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Porcelain more...
YALL. buy this. I’m amazed at the coverage and long- lasting quality this foundation offers. I want to wear this every day but unfortunately my skin prefers to “swap up” foundations regularly. It’s so smooth. Covers everything I hate about my skin. It’s a must have.
Jin Young Y.
Bellflower
This foundation is a diamond in the rough!
It's super light weight while giving you coverage~
The downside is the packaging,
(I wish it was a pump and not a spatula)
And also the color selection
(I'm pale with a yellow undertone)
I would totally recommend to friends
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
Alright I really like this foundation and pretty full coverage! It did seem to cake up around my nose though. But it is a good drugstore foundation and very inexpensive! Definitely need a powder though! Great color selection!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a nice foundation for people with normal to oily skin. I'm a little to dry for it personally but it does look nice of the skin and gives a nice natural but full coverage look to the skin. The price is amazing as well!
aubrey p.
Tooele, UT
I absolutely love this product. It is amazing and the coverage is so great. It doesn't oxidize and it holds up for several hours. It holds up like a high end foundation and the price point is amazing. I will buy this again and again!
Mariela N.
This is probably my favorite drugstore foundation ever. It's really creamy and easy to blend but still gives me a lot of coverage. I have normal to dry skin and even when I am more on the dry side this foundation still looks nice and smooth. It has a glowy finish (not matte) that makes my skin look healthy.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I am in love with this foundation! I just got in to makeup and i really really like this product. Once I found my color it is a perfect match it’s looks so natural. It’s very inexpensive! I defiantly recommend this foundation.
Olivia D.
Fairview
Review for: Other more...
Wore this for the 3rd time ever today, and it applied very well! The color was spot on! Not a big fan of the applicator but overall a very great drugstore foundation! Medium to full coverage and build able
Jazmine P.
Los Angeles
Its amazing! It has great coverage and its super inexpensive . They have a great color selection. Its for oily skin / combination. Its mat finish . It last on all day . I never have to retouch my foundation with this one .
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?