BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Grace T.
One of the best drug store foundations in my opinion! Great finish and is very build-able which I is fantastic when trying to achieve more coverage. This looks beautiful and natural on the skin. Another plus is the awesome shade range which makes it great for everyone!
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
I didn't know if I would like this product since it was only five dollars. But it lasted ALL day even without setting spray. It drys down matte but still some illumination. It blends out well but drys fast. I recommend 10/10!!
janel j.
Dallas, TX
I have dry skin & this foundation works for me. I first applied it with a brush & it looked horrible! It works best with a beauty blender. Its full coverage but can wear off if not primed & set properly. Over all i enjoy this foundation
Racheal B.
Sunbury
I honestly hate this foundation. I wanted to try it because it's super affordable and everyone was raving about it. I put on and it applied nicely but then when I went to put my concealed on it started to pull the foundation up.
Emma C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this light weight, medium to heavy coverage foundation. For the price it is so worth it and feels like an expensive product. It is easy to apply with the applicator and leaves a matte finish. I will continue to buy again.
Kayla T.
Joplin, MO
Best drugstore foundation I have found so far, that doesnt break me out, and is medium to full coverage. Definitely recommend this for people looki g for a good foundation on a budget! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Персональный б.
California , MD
This is my favorite foundation so far. It has very natural finish, medium coverage, long lasting. I don’t feel it on my skin at all and it didn’t transfer to my cloth or phone. It looks great on photos. I with it would have spf
Allie
I absolutely loved this foundation until a few weeks into wearing it I noticed tiny bumps ALL over my face. Normally I have no texture on my skin and the last week or so I now have these tiny bumps everywhere, especially on my cheeks where I would build up the foundation. I am so sad because it is such a nice foundation and super affordable but I can't wear it any more :(
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
This is my current favorite foundation! I use it every day. The coverage it full coverage and the finish of it is semi matte. Super easy to apply with the handle applicator and I recommend to anyone looking for a flawless base.
Juliana O.
i haven't tried this foundation but since i can't find a listing for the concealer i'll leave a review for it here. the concealer is very light weight in texture but overs and brightens nicely. light to medium but buildable coverage.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??