BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Victoria S.
Williamsburg, KY
Love this foundation. If you purchase at Walmart it is much cheaper. If you set this it will last you all day long. I apply mine with a beauty sponge. It is full coverage for sure on me and super affordable. One of my every days for sure.
Danielle B.
Margaret
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Very light wait, medium to full coverage. It does seem to oxidize over a 5-10 minute span. I do recommend getting a shade that is a neutral to you color. Overall very good product and great for sensitive skin and beginnerswet n wild Photo Focus Foundation.
Julia E.
Review for: Nude Ivory, Other more...
I love this foundation. The price is unbeatable and it’s so easy to work with! I love it for my normal skin and it’s very easy when I want foundation fast. It builds very nicely and has a soft finish. It is isn’t dewy or matte.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This is a great foundation for the price. It is lightweight but provides medium coverage. The only downfall is when you first put it on it smells like paint. I love the applicator it makes putting this foundation on super easy.
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
Love it. It can get a little dry around the mouth area. But works really well. It has buildable coverage. It does help you look very good in the camera and there is no flashback. Can look cakey if too much is put on. I would suggest
Amanda G.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Natural looking foundation. I would say medium to full coverage. When I first purchased it stung my face a little, but went away fast. Only dislike is the smell, it smells like paint. Not my favorite foundation, but I like it.
Natalie O.
Minot
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This is a dupe for the Estée Lauder double wear foundation! I love it’s only problem is I ended up buying three different shades because I couldn’t find my exact match in store but other than that! No issue! Great for oil skin!
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN
This is as Good drugstore foundation especially for the price. It has a natural finish that looks pretty for a few hours. After a few hours it starts to break up on my face. It also has a paint smell to, but I can look past it.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
I really like the look of this foundation and the wear time , the color selection is also pretty decent but i think this breaks me out sadly . If you don't have acne prone sensitive skin i would definitely recommend it though .
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
I didn't know if I would like this product since it was only five dollars. But it lasted ALL day even without setting spray. It drys down matte but still some illumination. It blends out well but drys fast. I recommend 10/10!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??