BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I've just recently purchased this Foundation and so far I think I like it! I have oily skin and it lasts pretty well along with my normal primer. I use a sponge to blend it and it blends perfectly. I also really love the price!
Kirsten H.
This foundation os absolutely to die for!! I personally love the little foam applicator and it is perfect for spot treatment. They have a great variety of shades and when applied, it feels naturally rather than cakey or greasy.
Mayah G.
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. It's lightweight and its medium coverage. It's also build able. It last me throughout the day. Pros would be it blends easy and build able. Cons is the smell of the foundation.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This is a awesome product I love it ..so pretty on the skin and for me it leave a matte finish its affordable and there's lots of shades and has really really good coverage I recommend this to everyone and will definitely buy again
Amanda E.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Wet n Wild is the quiet kid in class that ends up being a dr someday and everyone is left stunned. Like okay Wet n Wild, I see you.
This foundation is unbeatable for $6. My only complaint is the shade range is minimal so women with darker complexions couldn't purchase.
Madison A.
Daphne, AL
I would give this foundation more than five stars if I could. It was literally under five dollars and I use it more than some of my $60 foundation. The coverage is great and I don't ever get oily when I use it. I'm so obsessed.
vanessa g.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
this foundation needs to be a high end one! thats how good it is. this leaves your skin so smooth and photo ready . the coverage is medium to full and i love it! i would definitely recommend this to everybody no matter what skin type.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
I love this foundation so much but it smells like paint lol but other than that it's amazing I just wish they had a wider spectrum of shades because it very limited but other than that the price is great and I highly recommend
Amanda G.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Natural looking foundation. I would say medium to full coverage. When I first purchased it stung my face a little, but went away fast. Only dislike is the smell, it smells like paint. Not my favorite foundation, but I like it.
Marge A.
Review for: Cream Beige, Classic Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation of all time! It leaves my skin looking very satin and not too dry or oily. It looks great in pictures! It is EXTREMELY affordable and they seem it everywhere! I would recommend this to everybody!
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?