BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for several months and I really enjoy the finish and I am combination to dry skin. It wears very well and I would say it's a medium coverage but it is buildable. I would recommend this foundation.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
It is long lasting, medium coverage foundation. I can't tell the difference between this and high end foundation, it's that good. I don't like the applicator only because so much product comes off with it. I would highly recommend
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I cannot believe how awesome this foundation is especially for the price!! It is SOO cheap but works really well, it's lighter coverage but you can build up if needed. I have already purchased twice now and I am sure I will again!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
I'm super surprised that I really like this. It's buildable and doesn't oxidize. At $6 you really can't beat that price and it really does compare to high end Foundations!
Felecia P.
The best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I don't have enough good things to say about this foundation. For only $5, this compares to my high end foundations, the WNW being better than a few. The coverage and finish are great.
Thelma J.
pacoima, CA
Hands down the best drug store foundation ive tried.  ive searched high and low to find something to be just as good as my mac studio fix fluid and this time wet and wild takes the cake! Watch out everyone Wet n Wild is changing the game. Five stars for sure.
Marge A.
Review for: Cream Beige, Classic Beige more...
This is my favorite foundation of all time! It leaves my skin looking very satin and not too dry or oily. It looks great in pictures! It is EXTREMELY affordable and they seem it everywhere! I would recommend this to everybody!
Morgan P.
Newport Beach , CA
I’m obsessed. This product lasts all day on my skin without settling into my pores or lines in a gross crackly way. It stays on my skin well, covers everything I want it to and blends on easily. You can’t beat the price either.
Cindy R.
Modesto, CA
I love this foundation so much but it smells like paint lol but other than that it's amazing I just wish they had a wider spectrum of shades because it very limited but other than that the price is great and I highly recommend
Eli A.
Coral Springs
Review for: Peach Natural more...
It is an awsome product but I got the wrong one at the store so my face looks like a peach haha. Is really comfortable to wear. I definitely recommend it but make sure to get the right color cause you will look weird with it on.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??