BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Brooke l.
Really nice drugstore foundation! I actually love the spatula applicator, means i don't have to use my fingers! beautiful finish, long lasting. doesn't set into my fine lines or pores. i think it's the perfect foundation for summer! looks great in photos too!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
This foundation didn't work for me. I really had my hopes up for this because everyone said they loved it but it was so cakey on me and not very good coverage. I have dry skin so maybe I need to mix it with an oil but so far I'm not too impressed.
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I have been using this foundation for several months and I really enjoy the finish and I am combination to dry skin. It wears very well and I would say it's a medium coverage but it is buildable. I would recommend this foundation.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
I'm super surprised that I really like this. It's buildable and doesn't oxidize. At $6 you really can't beat that price and it really does compare to high end Foundations!
GlitzByDay M.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Five stars considering full coverage, long lasting and great price! Had a bit of a strong scent but disappears once you have blended it out. I’ve heard people compare the scent to pint thinner but I don’t think it is that strong...
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I cannot believe how awesome this foundation is especially for the price!! It is SOO cheap but works really well, it's lighter coverage but you can build up if needed. I have already purchased twice now and I am sure I will again!
Felecia P.
The best drugstore foundation I've ever used. I don't have enough good things to say about this foundation. For only $5, this compares to my high end foundations, the WNW being better than a few. The coverage and finish are great.
Waheeda K.
Hollis, NY
I would give this 10 stars if i could! BUY ITTT. I'm n 45 in mac and I have the shade caramel and it matches perfectly. This mixed with my makeupforever ultra hd is amazing. Looks incredibly in photos. I'm already on my 2nd bottle
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
This foundation is such a good one for the price!! It stays on the face throughout the day while also reducing the size of pores, it does not look cakey and is very comparable to high end foundations for a fraction of the cost!!!
Thelma J.
pacoima, CA
Hands down the best drug store foundation ive tried.  ive searched high and low to find something to be just as good as my mac studio fix fluid and this time wet and wild takes the cake! Watch out everyone Wet n Wild is changing the game. Five stars for sure.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??