BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Nicole R.
Bronx, NY
This is seriously a top notch foundation, and it's only $5. Why didn't they come out with this sooner. It's really one of my all time go-to foundations because of how much coverage you get! There's also a super clean unique applicator.
Ivonne S.
Hartford , CT
Love this foundation. This is my everyday foundation. I have oily skin and ever sense I’ve tried this foundation I haven’t had that much of an oily skin. I really recommend this foundation and it’s very affordable.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Smells like paint! I have mixed emotions about this one. Sometimes I love it, and other times I think it looks cakey. It is trial and error to see what powders and primers it works well with. When paired with the photo focus powder, it does a good job of controlling my oil.
Marissa L.
Coventry, RI
Best foundation from drugstore I've tried and I have almost every single one. It's cheap 5.99 at cvs. And coverage is great and it lasted long. My skin is dry and I used a cream under it and it does a great job! Very worth trying
Kacey L.
Great foundation for the price. I wish there was more options for shades. The color I purchased was too peach and the other shade close to my skin color was on the gray side. However, if you use powder and bronzer it looks very nice.
Jayleen H.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I don’t know if I like it or not gives good coverage.really patchy on my skin even though I’m oily very .light weight would probably try out a new foundation instead of this one from the drugstore
Cierrah O.
Crum Lynne , PA
It is perfect for a basic foundation. However as the day goes on it drys a bit strange on your face and looks a tad Cakey. This is easily fixed by some exfoliating and setting spray. In all, for the price it's a pretty great product.
Larissa W.
This is a great foundation for the price. The coverage is great when used with a brush instead of a beauty blender. I think it almost has a moose/air like texture to it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is on a budget.
Katie W.
I tried so hard to like this product. It is blotchy, looks weird on dry skin, and is kind of hard to apply. It can be built up to a medium coverage. It's definitely a more matte foundation. Maybe with some oil it will apply better.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Let's start by saying, every time I wear this foundation, people tell me I have amazing skin. I always say "no, I don't it's my foundation!" and they're shocked when I tell them it's a $6 foundation from the drugstore. I bought a bottle of this months ago. And I'm just now getting around to the review. This foundation is perfect for all skin types, it blends best with a damp sponge, and layers really well. I find it has a dewy to Natural finish. I like to make mine a little more matte with setting powder. This is hands down my holy grail drugstore foundation. It works so well with all my lower end and my high end products. I would highly recommend this to anyone, regardless of age, skin type, or imperfections. This makeup really does blur out any problem areas and it lasts all day! The ONLY downside is the super short applicator. It's like a little spatula and the foundation can cake up around the wand, but it's totally workable and forgivable considering the price point!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??