BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Katina B.
Scott Depot, WV
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is by far one of my favorite drug store foundations. It does have a strong paint smell at first but it does away really quick after applying. It dries more matte but it sits on the skin so well and it makes you look so flawless.
Jayleen H.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
I don’t know if I like it or not gives good coverage.really patchy on my skin even though I’m oily very .light weight would probably try out a new foundation instead of this one from the drugstore
Destiny M.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is definitely a full coverage foundation and it's easy to blend. They have a variety of shades and it lasts all day , no creasing what so ever looks so flawless on the the skin. This is my go to product wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation #giftcrush
Brenda R.
Love this! This is perfect for everyday makeup. My sister and I are makeup junkies and she refused to try this. She finally did and she is obsessed! She currently prefers it over her expensive foundation! This is a must try product.
Ash C.
I love how this foundation applies and stays on my combination-type skin. However, after a few weeks of using, I started seeing small breakouts around my face. I've decided to use this for special occasions only. I love how it appears in photos and how lightweight it feels.
maria s.
miami
Review for: Amber Beige more...
This very good foundation good Cover evade nice colo. ,it doesn’t last long copule of hours ,good for any kind of skin from dry to oily ,it gives a matte finish and doesn’t leave much cache your face. I would defenetely recommend =)
Karen S.
I absolutely love this product because it's such an affordable foundation. It's a very light weight foundation unlike some other foundations I have. It is really easy to apply with something like a beauty blender or a wedge sponge.
Katie W.
I tried so hard to like this product. It is blotchy, looks weird on dry skin, and is kind of hard to apply. It can be built up to a medium coverage. It's definitely a more matte foundation. Maybe with some oil it will apply better.
Liz C.
This foundation is not very full coverage. If you prefer a more lightweight foundation than this is perfect for you. It has a matte finish and lasts all day would recommend for all skin types. I would buy again if I was going for a natural look rather than a full glam look.
Kacey L.
Great foundation for the price. I wish there was more options for shades. The color I purchased was too peach and the other shade close to my skin color was on the gray side. However, if you use powder and bronzer it looks very nice.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?