BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Lisa L.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This product is a great drug store options, it's even better than some of my $40+ foundations. It definetly looks great in pictures with no flash problems at all. I've only used it a few times but so far I love the foundation and how it applys and hopefully it stays this amazing!
Cassidy H.
I love this foundation!! It looks flawless when you apply this on the skin. This is my favorite drug store foundation, the price is great for the amazing quality. I would buy this again and again, and I would recommend everyone to try it
Chelsea C.
Toms River, NJ
Great medium to full coverage. I love the spatula applicator. I have combination skin and I don't find it separating though out the day. Satin finish. Blends great with a damp beauty blender. I wouldn't suggest blending it with a brush.
Melissa B.
Skowhegan, ME
Review for: Porcelain more...
I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation but my skin tends to be dry in the winter and this has a matte finish so it is not great with dry skin , but I would recommend this so I mix with a dewy foundation !! Great for the price !
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Favorite foundation from the drugstore at the moment. It matches my skin color perfectly which is hard for me. I have oily skin and although it gives you a natural finish it does not make me more oily. Very full coverage and very cheap.
Molly H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
The foundation is just okay. I stopped using it because I couldn’t handle the paint scent that it has. It does break down fairly quickly around my nose area and I am not an oil girl at all, and it definitely clings to any dry patches I have
Ying L.
I absolutely love this foundation so freakin much! It gives you a in between matte and dewy finish, it doesn't cause me to break out and it stays on all day even on my oily skin. It looks amazing in photos with flashback or no flashback.
Angelique S.
Just purchased this and fell in love! The shade match is perfect. I find it to have a Dewey finish. I set it with powder and it locks in all day. Super easy to apply and blends like a dream. I would definitely repurchase this foundation!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
Wet n wild is really killing the makeup game lately. This foundation is better than some of my high end ones. I like how they have the under tones listed so it's easy to find a perfect shade. Blends easy and it's medium to full coverage!
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
Review for: Other more...
I prefer more full coverage foundation but this is a good medium coverage foundation. I think it smells really strong of paint. I think for the price this foundation is great. I use the shade porcelain. It looks really nice in pictures.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?