BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Danielle
Love it❤️ This is a Really Great Full coverage foundation it's a matte finish like powder lightweight foundation very Affordable Definitely Recommend To women who love selfies
Asia M.
Miramar, FL
The foundation is wonderful! Although the browner tones almost look a little on the orange side, the coverage is great. I would consider using your normal go to bronzer, concealer, and setting/ baking powder to blend everything out well. Its worth the moneys without a doubt though!
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
This foundation is absolutely amazing especially for the price. It isn't a 'full' coverage look, but is great for when you want a light make up day or have clear skin. it's very nice on the skin and looks good with all my other products.
Giselle A.
Concord , CA
This is a very affordable foundation it's under 10$ what a steal ! I'm very happy I took a risk and chose to try it out . I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I did . Although I would recommend it more for dry skin and if you have oily skin I'd stay away as the foundation is more on the dewy side .
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation leaves a beautiful finish. It covers very well and has nice coverage. The smell is a strong paint smell and the applicator is kind of weird. I think a pump would be way better. I would recommend this foundation to others.
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
I just recently purchased this product and I'm a big fan. It makes my skin look like better skin. Easy to blend and very natural looking. I have combination skin and it works very nicely!! So affordable! I will definitely buy this again!
Alison R.
Seymour, TN
This product is great in highlighting features of you me face. It's light and easy to apply in the spots you want it in. It last long even through sweat. I would recommend this to anyone! It's fair price since it does last me a long time.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Favorite foundation from the drugstore at the moment. It matches my skin color perfectly which is hard for me. I have oily skin and although it gives you a natural finish it does not make me more oily. Very full coverage and very cheap.
Sam H.
Jackson, MI
Honestly this stuff is amazing! It is full coverage and makes your skin so smooth looking, and it is not cakey. I find myself using this more than my $40 foundations... only downside is the smell... kinda smells like paint. Totally worth $6
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
The shade range is great and the foundation itself is pretty good. You can't beat it for the price, it is super lightweight and buildable, but I find that the lighter shades can be streaky and I don't reach for it as much as my other ones
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??