BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Janel M.
Detroit, MI
I love this foundation. Its my everyday go to and you cant beat the price. I highly recommends it for any woman , but if your just starting to wear foundation , this is a must.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
For the price you pay for this Foundation you really cannot beat it. It’s slightly drying so I wouldn’t use it if you’re flaky dry and it definitely has a matte finish. And again as for everything wet n Wild it’s hard to find in stores near me.
Daisy V.
Fort pierce , FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Just recently purchased this and can I say I am in love. The foundation is so lightweight and applies very smoothly, and gives me full coverage. The price is so cheap and its amazing. I defiantly switched over now from my old foundation and now I'm going to be purchasing this more often
Nataly C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really don’t like this foundation at all because of 1.the consistency 2. The smell. This foundation smells like paint and doesn’t blend very easily into the skin. The coverage is very sheer and I wound not recommend and would not buy again.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
This is such an amazing product. I was so shocked at how much I loved this. Usually super hyped products aren’t always the best but this, this was just what they said. Amazing. I hundred percent recommend this product to everyone and anyone out there!
Sana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Soft Beige more...
The smell reminds me of paint and that's the only flaw. It's very light weight but you can build up on it. Matte finishing and it's like 4 dollars? And they don't test on animals. I'll probably buy again because I'm getting used to the feel on my skin. Very nice, and absolutely light.
Aline H.
Kingsburg , CA
I love this foudation of truth and is too much love, Better pharmacy matte foundation that I've already tried. In the photo I'm using this wonderful foundation. Look at this skin 😍😍😍
julietta A.
Everyone in my makeup group was recommending this so I had to try it for myself. It is the most Flawless and inexpensive Foundation I've ever tried. I love it and I will definitely be going to get a new bottle when I'm done
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
I'm only giving this 4 stars because the smell is crazy. It smells like straight paint, but over all this foundation is amazing! It sets very well and it looks gorgeous on the skin! I have dry skin and it actually look really nice! A must buy!
Steph O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This foundation is amazing. Great all day wear and coverage. HOWEVER the smell is terrible. Smells like paint. Gives a new meaning to "paint your face." I still love it though!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?