BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
I believe that this must be the best drugstore foundation I've found everything is great , good medium coverage and blends super easy the finish of this isn't matte but I'm ok with it because when I'm done my skin looks like skin and not like makeup
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
His foundation is AWESOME!! especially for the price! I got mine for $5.99 at Ulta and I love it. There is a paint smell when applying but it goes away. This lasts longer than most of my high-end foundations. This might be my new favorite foundation
Reagan B.
Petal,ms
GREAT foundation! Super awesome coverage. My skin tone is pretty medium, sandy. The packaging was very nice and it came with a stick to apply it with. This foundation lasted throughout my whole school day! I would definetly buy this product again!
Marlene C.
Palm Springs , CA
Best drugstore foundation EVER!! I hope they don't discontinue this foundation, perfect filtered look so light weight and easy to blend. Coverage is medium to full coverage. I definitely suggest everyone to jump on this foundation and give it a Go!
Lauren D.
Montgomery, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. There are so many colors to choose from so I can have a winter color and a summer color. The applicator makes it super easy and fast to apply the foundation. It stays on all day and does not look cakey at all! I would most definitely recommend this product! Plus you can't beat the price!
Courtney C.
Mcdonough, Ga
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I decided to give this foundation a try after watching SEVERALLL videos that included it. I was not that impressed. It seemed extremely runny and I had to build it up quite a bit for full coverage. I have a dry complexion with a very fair tone.
kayla h.
Greeneville, TN
If I could give this zero stars, I would. No foundation has ever looked as dry or cakey on my skin. The shade, Porcelain, is a good match for me but the formula is so bad. I do not recommend it to you. It does not last well and the smell is odd.
Paola M.
Chandler
This foundation gives you a medium to full coverage , this is the best drugstore foundation ❤️, the only thing I didn't like about it was the smell because it smells like paint but overall everything was great it's a must and you would love it 😛
Rhiannon D.
Salem, OR
wet and wolf's new photofocus foundation is amazing! usually I have a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone, but not this time. when i use the product it doesn't feel like i have anything on my face at all!
Makayla A.
Kaplan
I normally use this every day almost. It also has a really nice texture. But I recommend going a shade a tad bit darker because I got one that looked like it matched my skin but was too white when I put it on at home. Either do that or mix 2 colors together to try to get the perfect one!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??