BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katlynn H.
Franklin, OH
This product was recommended by a friend, I have fairly oily skin and struggle with constantly using blotting sheets, this foundation is perfect for my skin, (i have had to blot once) I hate wearing heavy make up in the summer, and this foundation is so so light weight, I love it! wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Suzanne f.
columbus
Review for: Soft Beige more...
this is one of the bust drug  stone foundation i have found. i love it and the way its make my skin feel. i have gone though about 5 thing of it now. and i still love  it normal i go though one never buy it again but not with this one.
Alyssa K.
This is a great foundation. It is full coverage but you can also sheer it out and they have a decent color selection. It lasts for a very good amount of time and I love the spatula included instead of just a bottle or squeeze tube. I would repurchase.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Not bad for a $4.99 foundation! I like the packaging with the paddle applicator and you get a very generous amount of product. I like using this foundation in the warmer months because I find it to be a little bit drying. It has great coverage though.
Ali S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Just started using this and I love it so much, it's easy to apply with the spatula, the color matches my skin perfectly. It's very light weight and dewy. Long lasting and blends nicely into the skin. 5 stars! I would absolutely buy again for only $5!
Stefanie B.
Bad formula. Super thin and runny. Minimal coverage and horrible chemically smell. I do not think it met its photo name. Was not impressed at all. I only paid a few bucks for it so it didnt break the bank that was the only plus. Please fix your formula.
Dafne S.
El Paso, TX
It is great to find such a great foundation with a low price! I have extremely oily skin and this foundation has worked for me! Even without a primer it lasts longer than other drugstore foundations. It feel light on the skin, and yet gives you great coverage. I am definitely buying this again.
Alexandria V.
Dodge City, KS
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is my go to foundation it is great quality for the price it has medium coverage, I usually mix ivory and buff bisque and goes great with my combination skin. It is quick to apply as it has a spatula as the applicator. Would definitely recommend
Halli S.
I bought this after needing a new foundation and seeing all the raving reviews on youtube. It sets beautifully on the skin and doesn't emphasis any of my dry patches. The color surprisingly matches my fair skin. And the product lasts decently well.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! I can't believe it's a drugstore product, it works better than a lot of high end foundations! I have oily skin and it looks beautiful once dry. I absolutely recommend this foundation! I've repurchased twice already!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??