BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Not bad for a $4.99 foundation! I like the packaging with the paddle applicator and you get a very generous amount of product. I like using this foundation in the warmer months because I find it to be a little bit drying. It has great coverage though.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like it. It works well as an alternative. It's pretty lightweight but you should use a primer bc it comes off throughout the day and you do have to blot kinda often. But that's just because I have combination skin. Set set set and bake bake bake!!!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
I am a big fan of this foundation. It gives you more coverage than they say it does. It looks very nice on the skin and it's very lightweight and comfortable. It's less than $5 a bottle. The only downfall is it smells so bad. But I would definitely recommend it.
Alexandra H.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is such a great foundation and hello it's literally $6!! If you have no tried this you need to it works for all skin types lasts beautifully on the skin full coverage but no heavy at all! The only thing I don't love is the smell but it goes away
Tasha F.
Centerville , PA
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation. I have the shade porcelain and it’s perfect for my skin color. I love the little spatula that comes inside it. I am a first time user and I definitely will buy this foundation again!
Cecilia A.
This actually an amazing product. It leaves a dewy finish while being light. It's good for every skin type especially if you're looking for that hydration in your foundation. I wouldn't call it very full coverage but it's a good light/medium coverage.
Alex C.
Boise, ID
This foundation is my holy grail of foundations. It's so lightweight, it's amazing by itself or mixed with other foundations, no need to use a setting powder. The wet and wild foundation is so amazing for the price. I highly recommend this foundation.
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
This is a really great, medium-full coverage foundation. It looks really great on the skin and isn't going to be a mess during summer. It's been 100+ degrees where I live and this foundation lasts longer than any other one I've tried. Highly recommend
Nikki K.
leonard , MI
Great foundation and I really do love it! However, it does start to breakup and can disintegrate on oily to combo skin types. I would say this is nicer for those with normal to dry.
Alannah M.
Jellico, TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
Looove this foundation!!! WetnWild is stepping up their game! It's super lightweight and lasted all day in the heat without turning me overly oily! Easiest to apply with the beauty blender and I would definitely recommend this! Even got my MIL hooked
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??