BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sandra l.
casper
I really love this it has a very high coverage to it. And very dewy and super low price for something like this. Love it a lot it's very easy to apply. I really do recommend this to people that love high coverage and something that lasts very long !!!!
Maya W.
Mankato, MN
This foundation is so inexpensive yet so high coverage. The colors of this foundation range from light to deep. This foundation is great for any skin type and skin tone. It's super blendable and buildable and it doesn't sit into fine lines on the skin.
Virginia L.
Miramar, FL
I've recently started using this foundation and I gotta say I really do like it. I tried it by itself a few time and it last on my face all day. However, I do feel like it dries quicker than my Lorea'l True Match so I do have to blend it faster. Regardless, I love it so far. Definitely recommend it.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I like the wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation its a great pickup if your looking at your local drug stores. And it has a sponge like applicator that can get a little gross but you can just apply it to your hand instead of wiping it on your face
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
This foundation is so good! Every time I use it my skin looks flawless. It has a strong chemical smell at first but it goes away quickly. But for the price and the coverage I can overlook the smell. I would and have recommended this product to friends.
Emily H.
My new favorite foundation! They have a great color selection, the coverage is light to medium, and it just looks great! My only con is I'm not crazy about the packaging, would have liked a pump but I still love this foundation! Will be recommending to everyone!
Michelle M.
Midland, TX
This is by far the best drug store foundation currently on the market. It provides anywhere from medium to full coverage. The staying power is amazing even in the midst of the summer heat. The shades available are great. My daughter who is super fair has finally found something that works with her pale skin. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Lydia S.
The price of this foundation is great and it has nice medium coverage that wears for a long time. I do have very dry skin and this will settle and look cakey in areas. I love to mix this with a more luminizing foundation for my perfect finish and coverage.
Suzanne f.
columbus
Review for: Soft Beige more...
this is one of the bust drug  stone foundation i have found. i love it and the way its make my skin feel. i have gone though about 5 thing of it now. and i still love  it normal i go though one never buy it again but not with this one.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Mocha more...
I absolutely love and adore this foundation. It blends out so nicely. The bottle has a spatula applicator which I really like for applying the right amount of product to the face. The coverage is buildable without leaving you looking cakey. Overall a great drugstore foundation. Highly recommend.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??