BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Kendra H.
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation. I think for the price it is amazing. It’s great coverage and long lasting and looks great in photos. I really love the little applicator it make it so much easier and convenient to apply!
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
This is probably the best foundation I have ever used. Great coverage, lasts all day, gets tacky and my powder sticks right to it. I have expensive foundations that do not perform as well as this does.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
This is a surprisingly great drugstore foundation! The only complaint I have is that I don't much care for foundations that have a small spatula/applicator in them, but I know a lot of people love that for ease of application. There's a slight paint scent that dissipates quickly, so if you're very scent sensitive, you may not like it but I am and had no problems with it. The shade range is pretty decent for a new release at the drugstore, but I hope they expand it as it grows in popularity - I currently have to mix two shades together to get the perfect color, though the darker one will probably be great in summer if I can step outside the world of pasty whiteness.
Their big claim is no flashback, and I admittedly haven't taken any flash photos with it on, but I do use a ring light and had no problems. It's medium-full coverage and blends into the skin well, while being very lightweight and comfortable to wear. I highly recommend it!!!
Alyssa K.
This is a great foundation. It is full coverage but you can also sheer it out and they have a decent color selection. It lasts for a very good amount of time and I love the spatula included instead of just a bottle or squeeze tube. I would repurchase.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My daughter loves this foundation its only 5 dollars at the drugstore and is super matte however its sheer so she puts on 2 layers to get full coverage. Great for oily or combo skin.
Emily E.
Edmond
I liked the way this product felt and looked when I first applied it, but by the middle of the day I felt like my skin looked very oil, even after using a setting powder. If you have less oily skin, I think this is a great product and very affordable!
Desiree J.
Concord
I love this foundation!! It’s a light to medium coverage but can be full coverage if you build it up. I love that this foundation doesn’t look like it’s sitting on top of your skin, it looks like your skin but better. It has a nice demi-matte finish.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a decent cheap foundation. I like that spatula but id prefer a pump. Unfortunately it does oxidize on me. And easy to wipe off so you have to pay attention to make sure you dont touch your face. It is really pretty though and does look natural
Tasha F.
Centerville , PA
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation. I have the shade porcelain and it’s perfect for my skin color. I love the little spatula that comes inside it. I am a first time user and I definitely will buy this foundation again!
Katie N.
Chesterfield
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation layers so well, I build it up for very full coverage. It last for a while AND ITS SO CHEAP, it's great. I have combination skin and it stays even on the oily parts of my skin. The downside though is the smell, it is a very chemically scent.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?