BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This is an amzing product. My everyday foundation. I have mixes skin type im oily but also dry. This base is amazing and covers both well. Leaves me matte looking not shiny at all and its price is good as well. I tend to get this product on sale 2 for $7
Maya W.
Mankato, MN
This foundation is so inexpensive yet so high coverage. The colors of this foundation range from light to deep. This foundation is great for any skin type and skin tone. It's super blendable and buildable and it doesn't sit into fine lines on the skin.
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this foundation, I recently purchased it and fell in love with it. It has a really bad paint smell to it though, it's really buildable and can go to a medium to full coverage. It's a great price and the packaging is great. I love that it comes with a small spatula to apply
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I like the wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation its a great pickup if your looking at your local drug stores. And it has a sponge like applicator that can get a little gross but you can just apply it to your hand instead of wiping it on your face
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I am always amazed at how many makeup artists use these as opposed to Kat Von D's or other pricier foundations. I love that I can have an extra foundation in my gym bag or travel bag without compromising quality. The color matching is fantastic. SO worth it.
Virginia L.
Miramar, FL
I've recently started using this foundation and I gotta say I really do like it. I tried it by itself a few time and it last on my face all day. However, I do feel like it dries quicker than my Lorea'l True Match so I do have to blend it faster. Regardless, I love it so far. Definitely recommend it.
Kayla W.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I do love this foundation MIXED with the Milani 2 in 1 (shade 00). Both alone aren’t enough and seem to spot. I do recommend using IT bye bye pores loose powder to set it, as airspun makes it feel tacky. I want to mix L’Oréal infallible and see what happens!
Alizaida G.
I have dry and dehydrated skin so I have to mix most foundations with a drop of oil and I have to do that with this one. It stays on for HOURS and it has good coverage (medium). Not matte nor dewy, it looks like skin, especially after it warms up to the skin and settles into the skin. It smells strong of paint tho.
Anna C.
This is definitely a great drugstore foundation! The coverage is buildable and the shade range is good! Definitely would recommend using a primer for minimal texture! This foundation has more of a satin finish while I prefer a more dewy finish, it works!
Sandra l.
casper
I really love this it has a very high coverage to it. And very dewy and super low price for something like this. Love it a lot it's very easy to apply. I really do recommend this to people that love high coverage and something that lasts very long !!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??