BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This is a great foundation! It's so affordable but the coverage is amazing!!! It's buildable which is also a plus- however it doesn't look cakey. It feels nice and light on!
Johannys N.
I love this foundation from drugstore. For the price I can't complain work good on me. Me encanta se base se siente liviana en tu piel tiene variedad de tonos y su precio es muy económico le recomiendo si tiene la oportunidad de probarla lo hagan ganan mucho si le gusta y pierden poco si no les gusta. :)
Favour a.
It was really good and matched with my skin color, it was the first time I actually found a foundation that went well with my tone, it is long lasting, it's not oily and does not make you look oily , I really liked it. I hope to make it my new foundation
Sidney N.
Phoenix, Arizona
Review for: Other more...
I do like this foundation for everyday it is lightweight, however I was expecting more coverage than it is. It’s easy to apply as it has a little spatula, and it’s really easy to blend. I wouldn’t buy it again only because I do like full coverage foundations.
Gisell M.
Davis
I really loved the feeling of this foundation, very light but good coverage for my under eye circles. What I was a little weirded out was that when applied the shade is lighter than expected so I had to get a darker shade. Overall, it's worth the money and did not give me allergies as most foundations do .
Christina A.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is by far one of the best at foundations I have used for my combination skin and it’s super affordable. I don’t like a lot of coverage so spray my face with rose water before applying, but I love the way it goes on. No complaints here. It lasts all day!
ruby r.
Loved how great my face looked i was amazed from the full coverage i got this product was grear! The only down size for me is when i apply on my face and left it on for a bit it did dry up pretty fast so now instead of applying all over at once i do sections now
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Great coverage, not camey, and $4-6 depending on where you buy it! I think this is an awesome drug store foundation, the ony con is the smell. It smells like straight up paint when you first put it on but the smell obviously goes away once blended and on ur face.
hajar d.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I’ve never found a foundation that has matched my skin tone as perfect as this one does. This foundation is super full coverage(which I love) and just leaves my skin feeling so soft and velvety. I would buy 50 bottles of this foundation
Kait P.
I had heard a lot of hype about the photo finish foundation so I was excited to give it a try. I mean a full coverage matte finish for a great price? Come on that's a steal. Started to oxidize really badly on my skin, after having it on for two hours I would look super super yellow. It also separated a lot
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??