BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
donisha F.
Gold Beach, OR
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love the coverage of this foundation! It's budget friendly and works great for my oily/combo skin. If you are sensitive to smell, you'll hate this. (Smells like paint) I personally don't mind it at all.
Johannys N.
I love this foundation from drugstore. For the price I can't complain work good on me. Me encanta se base se siente liviana en tu piel tiene variedad de tonos y su precio es muy económico le recomiendo si tiene la oportunidad de probarla lo hagan ganan mucho si le gusta y pierden poco si no les gusta. :)
Shawnta R.
Not a bad foundation. For less than $5 it is totally worth it. Medium coverage but buildable. Biggest issue is it smells a little funky. I mainly use it for my fun makeup looks. Probably wont contiue to buy just because it isnt my favorite. Still good though.
hajar d.
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I’ve never found a foundation that has matched my skin tone as perfect as this one does. This foundation is super full coverage(which I love) and just leaves my skin feeling so soft and velvety. I would buy 50 bottles of this foundation
Favour a.
It was really good and matched with my skin color, it was the first time I actually found a foundation that went well with my tone, it is long lasting, it's not oily and does not make you look oily , I really liked it. I hope to make it my new foundation
kennedy v.
Bentonville
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I enjoyed this product. It is a good dewy finish foundation. Very full coverage. It is a bit heavy on the skin but not unbearable. I have a combination of dry and oily skin and it worked great for me. I recommend this foundation to anyone in need of a full coverage foundation. Its a very good price too!!
Serianna F.
This foundation works very well. It has great coverage and feels lightweight and dries down very nicely. It looks satin like. It is easy to apply since it has a spatula and this is a product that I would buy again. My only con is the way it smells like paint
Mariela E.
Review for: Other more...
I do like this foundation for the summer when my skin is not as dry but for the winter when my already dry skin turns into the Sahara, it makes me look cakey and if I put too much on it’ll start to look very uneven and textured. I would recommend to normal to oily skin because it really does make your skin look flawless.
Allison C.
Kansas City, KS
I love the coverage of this foundation and it wears very nicely. It’s a little drying and very matte so it’s not for people with dry skin. It also smells terrible so if you’re sensitive to smell, do not buy this product. For the price, this product is great.
ruby r.
Loved how great my face looked i was amazed from the full coverage i got this product was grear! The only down size for me is when i apply on my face and left it on for a bit it did dry up pretty fast so now instead of applying all over at once i do sections now
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??