BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Naomi Z.
Has really nice coverage and finish. I have oily skin and it works well for me, I would say it has a semi matte finish. I would not for people with dry skin. However, it does have a really bad paint like smell. But if you can get past that, its a great product.
Justyne A.
Pomona
Such a good drug store foundation! I really like that they do not test on animals and this foundation is vegan ! It does last all day . It is very lightweight and you can barely feel it . I love the semi matte finish ! I would definitely keep buying this product
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
honestly what is there to say other than best foundation ever?? the price is amazing, product is amazing & honestly my favorite foundation currently. only thing i would change is the applicator. i mix this with my too faced born this way (match made in heaven!)
Eva D.
the wet and wild photo focus foundation is a great price. also, it has an unbeatable price for just around 5.99$ . it is a medium to full coverage foundation. i find that it does not cover my freckles and has a paint like smell. other than that i love to use it !
Milan K.
So after watching my fav youtubers Many Mua and Jeffrey Star, I went and got it. I do like the smell for some reason , love the packaging however IT DOES NOT EORK FOR ME. Very patchy, looks super caked, patchy, won't blend right etc.. the price point is amazing but quality sucks.
Janis H.
Minneapolis, MN
I just thought I'd try this out and I love it! I was a bit Leary about it at first. I didn't think it would be that great at first, it didn't emphasize my fine lines at all, it wasn't too dewy or matte it was a natural finish. I felt it wasn't too heavy on my skin. It didn't make me itch, dry or oily. It was perfect for my skin. It dries quickly so use your fingers to apply it instead of a beauty blender or foundation brush.
Kimberly Z.
Farmerville
I've been using this foundation ever since I discovered it 2 months ago !! I loveeee this foundation. One of the best drug store foundations I've ever used and I'd even chose it over higher end ..I was using kvd but this wet n  wild is pretty good and it's only 5$
Melanie M.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is just amazing. I have acne scars and this covers everything. It’s quite transferable but I don’t mind that too much, not for that price. It’s long lasting and it gives me a slightly dewy look while at the same time keeping my oily skin in check. Completely recommend it.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
I was super skeptical about trying this foundation because of the brand but let me tell you, it's incredible!! It has a build-able coverage that I love for days when my skin is more red I can build it up!!! I will certainly by buying this product again! LOVE it!
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
This foundation is one of my top 10 at the drugstore. Coverage is medium but you can build it up.I have dry skin and it works amazing. its not a matte or too dewy its just right. It very affordable. It has different skin tones and yes i do recommend it to anyone.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??