BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kelsey C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really did not enjoy this foundation. I felt like the coverage was very light, it dried down and set too quickly, and is very powdery on the skin. I have skin that's more on the dryer side, so while this may have worked for oily skin, it's definitely not for me.
Kate B.
Yuma
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
A foundation that has a matte finish. Was a bit drying, clung to dry patches, and made me have more texture than normal. Has a very strong paint like smell, has a paddle applicator thats easy for application. Didnt care too much for the finish look which was cakey.
Kole S.
jonesboro
Literally my favorite foundation, even comparing to some of my high end foundations. The color selection is fab, it goes on super easily, blends with other products wonderfully, and doesn't oxidize on my normal/oily skin! The price is ridiculously amazing as well.
Krishia A.
Norwalk, CA
One of my go-to foundations. Not only did the price sold me, but the coverage of it is amazing!! It's very build able. I use it with either a buffer brush or a beauty blender/sponge. Sometimes, I even mix it with a different foundation, just for the finish it gives!
Kirsty H.
Spotsylvania , VA
First heard about this foundation from Casey Holmes and she raved about it! I finally got around to trying it and I love it! Easy to apply and buildable. It's a matte finish and stays that way all day. Only downfall, the smell of the liquid. But for $5, I'll deal!
Shelby V.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I can’t seem to get the right color match for this foundation. It is however a nice foundation. I do notice throughout the day it does start to wear off even with a primer. It has good coverage, but only recommend if you plan on wearing your makeup for a few hours
Sandralis L.
Orlando, FL
I love this foundation. It comes with a spatula for easy application. The formula is liquid and easy to blend. I like to blend it with a spoon brush. The skin looks flawless all day and it makes your skin look amazing in pictures. Best foundation from the drugstore!
Laura M.
Brecksville, OH
Easily my favorite drug store foundation. I have VERY dry skin & it doesn't show any of my imperfections. Medium coverage makes for building up to full coverage easy as pie. The only negative thing I have to say is that there aren't very many colors to choose from.
Molika S.
Review for: Caramel more...
This is by far one of my favorite drug store foundation. It gives a demi matte finish and full coverage. Everyone complimented on my skin whenever I wear this. The price is so affordable and you got ton of products that will last you a while. Highly recommend this!
Annie C.
Nice coverage and formula. Unoriginal and simple packaging. The only complaint is the slight scent and the color range. I own Porcelain and it's too dark for me but I'm extremely pale and have yet to find a color that matches me. I would recommend this foundation.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??