BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this online and found my perfect match in the color Caramel. It dries right away so it's best to do your face in sections. The coverage is sheer-medium which will give you a natural look and it's not cakey at all. I would purchase this product again and also would recommend this for people with oily skin.
Ash M.
I love this foundation! Also love that is from the drug store and very affordable! I have been using this foundation since it launched and haven't out it down! Highly recommend! Great coverage and last all day!
Serenity V.
Lakeland, FL
I love this foundation, it has good coverage for a drugstore product. It doesn't crease and it sets into the skin perfectly. I use a brush to apply it then a sponged to get a flawless finish, it certainly has a great quality for being so affordable! I highly recommend.
Destiny R.
probably one of the best drugstore foundations i've ever used!! it doesn't oxidize on me, it's pretty good coverage, doesn't look cakey and is just overall amazing. the price is GREAT. would definitley recommend this to everyone looking for a good drugstore foundation.
Ashley O.
ramsey
This foundation is only $5.99 and got a lot of hype, so I had to grab it. I was disappointed because its finish is more towards the matte side, which doesn't look very flattering on my dry skin, but there isn't flashback in photos and it is long wearing. I would recommend this to those with oily or combination skin.
Misty G.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
I'm not sure why but this foundation breaks apart on my nose. Looks great everywhere else. I'm all about a lightweight foundation and this one definitely has that feel. You can build it up for more coverage too. I do recommend this. I may have just been having bad skin days.
Hannah H.
Marcus Hook
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation , inexpensive but it goes on so we'll and lasts all day. Doesn't look dry or flakey and really does photograph well. If your on a budget this stuff is pretty amazing.
Elena C.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
I love this product. The foundation matches my skin tone well, and it has minimal shine. The product is great if you are looking for a matte look. After watching many reviews and seeing several photos of myself, I can see that the foundation really does look great in different types of lighting! I love wet n wild!
Krishia A.
Norwalk, CA
One of my go-to foundations. Not only did the price sold me, but the coverage of it is amazing!! It's very build able. I use it with either a buffer brush or a beauty blender/sponge. Sometimes, I even mix it with a different foundation, just for the finish it gives!
Taylor M.
This foundation is incredible for the price! It lasted through my school musical, where I was be lead and had to do cheerleading. It stayed put! Different applications can give different coverage. The finish is natural and can be mattified easily! I love it so much!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??