BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley O.
ramsey
This foundation is only $5.99 and got a lot of hype, so I had to grab it. I was disappointed because its finish is more towards the matte side, which doesn't look very flattering on my dry skin, but there isn't flashback in photos and it is long wearing. I would recommend this to those with oily or combination skin.
cassiecrail C.
Jamison, PA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This is the best drugstore foundation I have tried. It applies well and blends out nicely. It does oxidize weird on the skin, so pick a shade slightly lighter. It does have an orange undertone, but I lighten it with concealer. Weird applicator, but still great product
Amy D.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I have this foundation at home , I love how it works on my face , the foundation really covers & matches with my skin tone so much ,even tho the weird part is that it smells like paintttt , like if I was painting my room but it’s okay because the smell goes away after you put the product one , I would buy this foundation again ofc. , it’s my favorite & will always be my favorite
Kristen C.
BOLT, WV
This was just OK for my oily skin. The Coverage was fair. I need full full cover and thos just dont hit the mark for me. I'm sure it works good for others with less oily skin. I would not recommend this foundation for oily skin or if you are looking for full coverage.
jade w.
harcourt
this foundation has a great array of colors. the foundation has great coverage, although it did not last very long on my skin. it is a very lightweight foundation, and it did not look casket on me. i would recommend this foundation for people with normal and dry skin.
Julia F.
Athens, TN
For the $4 and some change price tag this product has, it's great! This product is easy to apply but isn't very long lasting on my oily skin. It also doesn't have as much coverage as I would prefer. Overall, I would buy this product again but to use in the winter with some mattifying powder.
Lauren S.
I tried this a total of three times and finally just gave up. I tried different primers, powders and setting sprays and no matter what it would break up and be completely gone within an hour. I had high hopes for this product and am disappointed I couldn't get it to work for my oily skin.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I must say for a 5.00 foundation this is not bad at all it has great coverage and stays matte all day ,the only con to this foundation is the smell, it has a very strong paint odor to it but in there then that it's amazing, I have told a few friends about this product.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Omg this foundation is LIFE!! Omg i can compare it to the este lauder any day!! Its super great!! Essy to apply and drys up pretty quick!! It last all fay loong!! I highly recommend this to all the makeup lovers!!
Ash M.
I love this foundation! Also love that is from the drug store and very affordable! I have been using this foundation since it launched and haven't out it down! Highly recommend! Great coverage and last all day!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??