BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This foundation is so light on the face and feels amazing!! Coverage is buildable. I absolutely love this Wet n Wild makeup!! I have dry skin and it didn't make any kind of effect on it. I think this foundation would be great for people with oily and also combination skin.
Molly S.
I definitely chose a shade too light for my skin tone but besides that I just don't like the finish this leaves on my skin. It takes too long to dry and it slides around a lot even on dry skin. It also doesn't stick to my nose and leaves patches of bare skin peeking through
Lulu T.
BEST EVERY DAY FOUNDATION EVER! It gives the perfect amount of coverage, you can always add a bit of a full coverage foundation if you need. It's so affordable and so light! I would like for it to not rub off the skin so easily but it's honestly amazing. Will buy it forever!
Chelsy ..
This foundation has stopped my search for the perfect one! I absolutely loveee this foundation! It has buildable coverage. Does not look cakey and it only costs $5.99!! I def recommend at least trying it out. The only problem with this foundation is the scent, it smells like paint. But the scent does wear off and isn't noticeable once on your face!
Claudia D.
This foundation is by far my favorite foundation at the drug store! The formula is amazing it's super long lasting. It works great on all types of skin tones. It's easy to build up and won't get cakey. The price rage is from $4-$8 which is amazing for such a great foundation
Mikaela🌻🐘 L.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
If you’re looking a a affordable and great foundation, here it is. This is a great foundation and has worked its way in my foundation routine. It is matte and last pretty much all day. I still get oily but that’s just because I have oily skin. The color matches me perfectly.
Brittany P.
Chattanooga, TN
Its a good foundation. It covers nicely, and it blends well. It gives a mix of dewy and matte finish. It sits nicely on the skin and the color matched well. It did have a cosmetic smell, but thats easy to live with. Ive been wearing it for pretty much all day, and it still looks great!
Juliana P.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I picked this up a couple days ago, but unfortunately it was the wrong shade so I gave it to a friend, but when I did have it on it felt amazing!! It was so light and weight less and it's true, there is no flash back!! I'm so impressed at how full coverage it is ! I am definitely doing back and finding my shade my shade!
Odalis G.
It is perfect. It's easy to apply and just smooth on the skin. It has nice coverage and it's not heavy at all. I would recommend it to anyone. I do have dry skin and I make sure to apply some moisturizer before. Along with that I love how it stays on. I love how it look good on photos as well. It's an amazing product. The good thing about it is that it's not that expensive at all
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I really like this foundation. It has great coverage and it looks nice on the skin. I would say it's a buildable medium to full coverage. The smell is a bit over powering, so if your sensitive to smells of products, this might not be the product for you. I would recommend this.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?