BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
This foundation was not great for my oily skin, I have worn it a couple of times and I always end up looking super oily at the end of the day. I have tried using it with primer and I still get the same results. I love the packaging and I think it gives great coverage but I guess my skin doesn't like it. Wouldn’t recommend for oily skin
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation is pretty good for the price point. I took the advice from someone on here and i lightly pat the foundation with my fingers first and then blend it in with a damp beauty blender. The resulting look is a pretty long wearing natural look. I feel like with this product i do have to be more diligent about regularly exfoliating each week or else it can show off imperfections and make the face look cakey. The product does have an unpleasant chemical-y smell to it when you first open the bottle but once it is applied you cant smell it. I wish it had a pump bottle and a greater shade range (the fairest is slightly too dark on me) but for the price point who can complain? I have sensitive skin and i surprisingly havent had any reaction to this product
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
I’m not even going to lie. I thought “this is going to be trash” when I bought it at Dollar General on a whim.. but I was so wrong! I love this foundation and it’s coverage is PHENOMENAL! I just don’t recommend it if your face is dry, because it will cake terribly in those areas even if you use primer/moisturizer before hand.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I 100% do not understand the hype for this product.

It is cheap. Under $10(usd) I believe? I could be wrong but it’s definitely affordable and readily available at any drug store/Walmart/target. Access and affordability is definitely a plus for it.

But everything else basically sucked. The applicator is a flat stick which is weird and a bit difficult to work with. And it began to separate immediately on my face. I am a professional MUA so I know how to apply products correctly and nothing I did could make this look any better on my face.

On top of that, drug store foundations generally contain a lot of harmful ingredients that could cause break outs and other skin issues.

You get what you pay for.
Lexie B.
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
This foundation looks beautiful on the skin. It is easy to apply it comes with an applicator and I love that. To me I think it has a dewy finish. I love that it is affordable. One thing I have to say is get a darker shade and you think you are becaus e I got a shade that I was but when I got home I tried and it was to light.
Abigail B.
Shiremanstown
Review for: Porcelain more...
I used to shell out money for expensive foundations, but I tried this after watching a youtube video by Tati, and I was hooked. Its got a good coverage, doesn't cake, good color, doesn't settle in my pores, and it lasts. I'm so happy to have found this, it's saving me so much money. I had no idea Wet and Wild had stepped up their game since I was a little girl, but they really did. I'm impressed.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Cream Beige more...
The Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation is my ride or die. I absolutely love this. The coverage is medium but can easily be built up or spread thin for light coverage and is so easy to apply. I've tried it with both a brush and a sponge and it's amazing either way. I've already bought this three times and loved it every single time. It's my tried and true. I didn't notice a weird smell that everyone else is mentioning and the lid of mine didn't break off. The packaging didn't feel cheap, in fact it looks pretty expensive to me. I love this foundation. And the applicator is so easy to work with, I love the spatula. There isn't a single downside that I can think of.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love this foundation ! It’s super affordable and it has medium to full coverage which is great, buildable as well! Blends out super easily and such a nice satin finish which I love. Again very affordable and last all day. I’d recommend this to anyone !
Daisy Z.
Great affordable foundation I love this foundation for when I’ll be taking photos because it was no white cast or flash back. I also like the color section. I enjoyed that it has a spatula to pick up foundation since it has no pump. I will be repurchasing it again and recommend it. wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this because I wanted a cheaper foundation to wear for the summer when I put on my self tan. This was very affordable and the quality is surprisingly much better than I thought it was going to be. At first, I didn't like the design of the bottle or the smell of the foundation, but I got over it easily when I saw how nice and natural the foundation looked while still covering up my acne scars and redness. Will definitely be buying this again!  wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?