BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Choua Y.
Honestly this is a great product for it's price. Like honestly...it covers most imperfections and leaves you with a great finishing touch! It looks great in flash photography as well. There's no flashback. The things I don't like about this product is the fact that it smells intensely like makeup and there is no pump on the bottle.
Kiah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Cream Beige more...
Definitely one of the best drup store foundations. Gives you medium coverage and is buildable. Has a weird paint smell which I dont like but for the price point I'm not mad. Has a medium feel not exactly lightweight but if you want to save your coin this is a great buy.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice coverage foundation hard to find the right shade I will try to get another to mix together can get heavy and cakey if to much is applied but used lightly with a setting powder it's great !
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I bought this foundation because of all the hype but I wasn't impressed at all the foundation doesn't last at all it has a nice finish but by the middle of the day it had a bad reaction to my face it gave me a rash it was itchy and horrible. I won't buy again and won't recommend
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would! This is the best foundation I've ever used. It's full coverage with a natural, almost dewy finish that doesn't get cakey or oxidize. I use it every day and have already repurchased. If you don't already own it, go to your local drugstore and pick it up right now!
Nicole Y.
I was pretty nervous to use a foundation that was only $4 but I LOVE IT!!! It gives great coverage and looks so natural on my skin. It's one of my favorite go to foundations now. I love how easy it is to blend and buildable it is. It is a definite must have in my collection ☺
Erica R.
Munhall, Pa
I don't know how I feel about this. It smells like house paint. And comes off powdery on me. I have very lenient skin and don't break out from products easily but after using this foundation yesterday, I woke up today with bumps and bubbles and pimples and red spots, which is very weird for my skin!
Britten P.
Phoenix, AZ
I first must thank wet n wild for making the color matching process so easy. I struggle with this and never find my true match. Now I have lol. Love the satin finish it gives. Blends out wonderfully with my elf flat top powder brush. I don't feel the need to set it. It also doesn't define my smile lines like other foundations do. Even without a primer I find this looks like my skin but better and gives me almost full coverage. I don't have problematic skin but I do like to cover my freckles and some minor discoloration and this foundation is buildable to get the full coverage if u want it without looking like cake face. I have really dry old lady looking skin when I wear foundations and I just adore this one makes me feel like I'm 20 again. I'm 32 btw.
Julez M.
Lawrence, MA
Ok soooo this foundation has taken over my make up collection!!! It has lived up to ALL OF THE HYPE it has gotten... if u haven't tried this what are u waiting for!?! It is light weight which is awesome and it's not greasy which is a plus for me and it's medium to full coverage which is awesome because it's buildable...
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start by saying that if you need a cheap foundation, this is it! This foundation is amazing. And a whole bottle for under $5 !? Sign me up! People assume a lot of times that because something is cheap you shouldn’t buy it. But with this brand that is not the case!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??