BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kelly K.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
This formula is very drying. I applied this product 2 different ways. With a damp beauty blender and a brush. I was not impressed by either. I also didn't like the spatula. It was watery and I was scared to get it on my clothes. I will not repurchase this product. Thank goodness it was cheap
Adriana A.
I do not recommend this product at all it's way too over hyped. I tried to like it because of the price but there's better alternatives from the drugstore. It felt like I was wearing layers of makeup. By the time I had all my makeup on I wanted to wash my face immediately.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
First . This comes in a super pale/ light shade so if you are very pale this is perfect . Great coverage but it is buildable . I do not like that it smells like paint but it disappears after you apply the foundation . I have dry skin and have not had issues with this foundation !
Susie W.
Flushing , MI
I have loved the foundation!!! I've used Estée Lauder for years and this foundation is keeping up with it! I wouldn't say it's better than Estée Lauder but it is a cheaper alternative with great coverage and wear time! Although glasses girls be ware of the horrible rub off!
Claudia D.
This foundation is by far my favorite foundation at the drug store! The formula is amazing it's super long lasting. It works great on all types of skin tones. It's easy to build up and won't get cakey. The price rage is from $4-$8 which is amazing for such a great foundation
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This foundation is so light on the face and feels amazing!! Coverage is buildable. I absolutely love this Wet n Wild makeup!! I have dry skin and it didn't make any kind of effect on it. I think this foundation would be great for people with oily and also combination skin.
Katlynelizabeth🌻❤️
Best drugstore foundation I've used it smells a little like paint but it isn't bad once you set it with a powder. Medium coverage but you can build it up no problem I use a beauty blender to apply mine and I would defiantly repurchase it leaves your skin looking soo flawless
Odalis G.
It is perfect. It's easy to apply and just smooth on the skin. It has nice coverage and it's not heavy at all. I would recommend it to anyone. I do have dry skin and I make sure to apply some moisturizer before. Along with that I love how it stays on. I love how it look good on photos as well. It's an amazing product. The good thing about it is that it's not that expensive at all
Choua Y.
Honestly this is a great product for it's price. Like honestly...it covers most imperfections and leaves you with a great finishing touch! It looks great in flash photography as well. There's no flashback. The things I don't like about this product is the fact that it smells intensely like makeup and there is no pump on the bottle.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Wow Wet n Wild has really stepped up their game!! These foundations go on smooth and feel light weight but work as a full coverage. Big plus in my eyes is the built in spatula into the lid so you don't have to get your hands all dirty. Would purchase these again for sure
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??