BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Jordan R.
Aberdeen, WA
I love this foundation, for the price it's really good. I would use this over some high end foundations. It's full coverage and lasts all day long, I have oily skin so I have a problem with foundation separating but with this one it's perfect and works well with other products.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
This foundation works great for me. Definitely love the price, and the variety of shades it comes in. It has pretty good coverage, and doesn't cake up or crease for me. I went from makeup forever foundation, to this and about about 2 weeks I think I actually like this one more!
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I wanted to like this so much and tried many ways to wear it, it just didn't work for me. It settled into lines I didn't even know I had as well as my pores which I usually don't have trouble with.
Odalis G.
It is perfect. It's easy to apply and just smooth on the skin. It has nice coverage and it's not heavy at all. I would recommend it to anyone. I do have dry skin and I make sure to apply some moisturizer before. Along with that I love how it stays on. I love how it look good on photos as well. It's an amazing product. The good thing about it is that it's not that expensive at all
Shilo R.
West Plains, MO
For $5 this is a great foundation, but I wish it could be an outstanding foundation. I disliked how it oxidized instantly and the shade range is lacking. I’m a fan of Wet N’ Wild because of their affordability and would recommend to anyone who’s wanting to glam on a budget!
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
This foundation is so light on the face and feels amazing!! Coverage is buildable. I absolutely love this Wet n Wild makeup!! I have dry skin and it didn't make any kind of effect on it. I think this foundation would be great for people with oily and also combination skin.
Daniela A.
Review for: Classic Beige more...
Quite honestly this foundation could be a dupe for highend foundations. I bought this a few months ago and loves it. I just ran out of it. It was my go to foundation, you really don't need a highend foundation when this one is up there. Loved it
Susie W.
Flushing , MI
I have loved the foundation!!! I've used Estée Lauder for years and this foundation is keeping up with it! I wouldn't say it's better than Estée Lauder but it is a cheaper alternative with great coverage and wear time! Although glasses girls be ware of the horrible rub off!
Angela P.
I hate this foundation. It's so heavy and thick, it smells like paint and it makes my skin look gross. It gave a gray undertone and it just looked dry and patchy. It sunk into my pores and left little holes on my skin. No primer works with this, I tried everything. I don't get the hype
Adriana A.
I do not recommend this product at all it's way too over hyped. I tried to like it because of the price but there's better alternatives from the drugstore. It felt like I was wearing layers of makeup. By the time I had all my makeup on I wanted to wash my face immediately.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??