BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
My favorite drugstore foundation! It doesn't matter if you are on a budget or not, this foundation coverage is a necessity! A little goes a long way! It wears pretty well. It was 97 degrees and my coverage stayed perfectly! You have to get used to the scent, but it's worth it!
Tabitha R.
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I love Wet n wild. The whole brand is amazing and super affordable. This foundation is great on oily skin especially if you use a setting powder on top of it. There is a weird smell to it at first but once applied and dried the smell tends to disappear. I highly recommend this.
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
Wow! I really love this foundation! I tried it for the first time yesterday after purchasing off W&W's website for $5.99 and I'm obsessed. The little spatula makes applying to the hand ro face and breeze and if you're pale they actually might have your shade! Pretty full coverage and a natural finish. I have dry skin and it's not a problem.
Anne R.
Dumfries, VA
I love this product!! It makes my face look matte. It has just the right amount of coverage. It blends very well. I have oily skin that's not really bad but I think it goes well with it. It is lightweight. I would buy this product again and I recommend you buy it as well
Ang 💊.
Coplay, PA
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
Love this product! You cannot beat the price!
Pros: great natural finish, buildable, great coverage, little applicator is great for distributing product
Cons: smells like paint (can’t smell it when on face though), glass bottle, can crease at smile lines

I use real techniques sponge for application or the morphe blending brush
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This product is over hyped . You pay for what you get . It's sheer but it is build-able. It's great for those days your don't really want to wear a lot of make up . I would buy it again because for $5 you cannot beat it . I would recommend to blending it with the L.A girl HD foundation
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I wanted to like this so much and tried many ways to wear it, it just didn't work for me. It settled into lines I didn't even know I had as well as my pores which I usually don't have trouble with.
Betzy K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Cream Beige more...
So, I saw soooo many videos, reviews praising this foundation and I had to see with my own eyes. And i have to truly said that I was disappointed. This has a nice finish texture, it leaves my skin smooth but I feel like too dewy, which I don’t like at all. And it’s less than medium coverage. I don’t hate it, but i don’t love it, i would still used it for casual goings and that is.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I really really enjoy this Foundation. The only reason it doesn’t have 5 stars for me because I don’t have the perfect shade I have to mix them. But it honestly isn’t a huge bother. I love the spatula/cap thing. It’s nice if you’re doing someone else’s makeup because it’s very hygienic.
Marina C.
I use the buff bisque and it matched my skin tone perfectly and it has a lot of coverage and I rarely find myself going over another patch of skin. It has a matte finish but you will have to use blotting sheet throughout the day but overall I love and will continue to use it.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?