BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Mallory G.
When I used this the first time I didn't like it when I applied it to my skin it dried super fast and it was hard to blend and when I went to apply more of it it caked up and started separating but then I went back and got another one and it worked great I definitely recommend it!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased the shade Desert Beige and it is an AWESOME match for my skin. I was COMPLETELY impresses with the formula for my oily skin. I LOVE the coverage and how it can be built up for coverage! I also use it quite a bit for my IG makeup shoots and it photographs beautifully.
Megan A.
North Olmsted, OH
I LOVE this foundation. It does a great job of controlling my oil and the overall coverage is just perfect. Enough to cover up spots and even out my skin, but not so heavy that I feel like I'm wearing a mask. It does have a bit of a smell at the beginning, but you get used to it.
Maly V.
Sacramento, CA
I think this is a great product for its price. Wet n wild stepping up their game!!! 👏👏 love their cosmetic line. Full coverage but the finish product for me leaves me patchy. No saying it will be for everyone but just me personally cause i have oily skin so after i put it on, my oil starts to come off and makes foundation patchy
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I love this foundation for a light coverage foundation. It's light weight, has great color match and looks great on the skin for a nice dewy look. Not a great for long hours. I wore this for 14 hours and it was slipping and separating off my nose and chin. Best for normal to dry skin
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
Review for: Caramel more...
To be completely honest this is like a light base to put under your foundation if it’s not full coverage. This is extremely light and it leaves streaks when used with a brush. It drys very fast not enough time to blend! I wouldn’t purchase again I thought it would be a good steal!
Hallie R.
I just bought this foundation and I am in love with it. This honestly might be my new go to foundation. The coverage is amazing and the color is great. I love that they have a matching system on their site for this. It truly does look great in photos. Can't beat this price either.
Sarah M.
Atlanta
I had to work with this foundation before I began to love it. On its own I hated it. It looked patchy on my skin and I never felt like I could fully blend it out. I tried mixing it with the Milani 3 in 1 foundation and fell in love with the combo!! Made my skin look so flawless!!
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I was swearing by a different foundation but since I found this a few days ago I can't use anything else!! Has good coverage yet leaves your skin feeling so light and has a nice spatula wand which helps distribute product. Must have, won't be disappointed when you purchase this!
Courtney W.
Sherrills Frd, NC
I have found my holy grail foundation here! It took me 3 tries to get the right shade but now that I did - OMG! It is full coverage and wears beautifully! I have oily skin and have not noticed it breaking up at all. It does feel a little heavy on the skin but it is SO worth it!!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??