BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really enjoy this product! At first i wasn't sure if I would like it but I really do. I like the way it makes my skin look, I think that it doesn't make my skin look to dry or to dewy  and I apply it with a beauty blender and I really think that it is the best way to apply it.
wendy l.
This is has to be one of the best foundations of 2017. It is matte and therefore I would say if you have dry skin, moisturizer a lot before (that's what I do) it's super light weight and the price is unbeatable! It stays on forever and at least on my skin, it doesn't oxidize. Love it.
Madison C.
I find myself grabbing for this foundation more and more everyday. It truly is great. No flash back. Medium coverage, full if you build it up. My color is golden beige and it matches my skin perfect!!! Recommend 10/10!
Elisa D.
Wet n wild has definitely stepped up their game this year ! This foundation is easy to apply and lasts a long time without looking streaky or oily. It's tested in 7 different light setting, one con is that I have to mix foundation to get my perfect shade but I would buy this again
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I was swearing by a different foundation but since I found this a few days ago I can't use anything else!! Has good coverage yet leaves your skin feeling so light and has a nice spatula wand which helps distribute product. Must have, won't be disappointed when you purchase this!
Michaelan B.
Columbia
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is a medium coverage foundation but the coverage is very buildable and doesn’t look cakey or heavy. There is a wide selection of colors for many skin tones and is lightweight on the skin but has awesome coverage and last all day. Does not need to be set but works well with other products if you would like to set with powder.
Marisol L.
Iowa City, IA
This is a fabulous foundation. For around $5, you will not find a better foundation.  It is buildable, and does NOT oxidate. There is a good color selection (especially for a drugstore brand), and it suits a variety of skin types. It works on dry skin and lasts all day.
Megan A.
North Olmsted, OH
I LOVE this foundation. It does a great job of controlling my oil and the overall coverage is just perfect. Enough to cover up spots and even out my skin, but not so heavy that I feel like I'm wearing a mask. It does have a bit of a smell at the beginning, but you get used to it.
Nyad A.
Bronx , NY
This is one of the best drug store foundation I have every tried and trust me I've tried a lot. Having a low budget doesn't have to effect the quality of your makeup and this foundation is the perfect example of this. Great coverage, nice matte finish. Super affordable like $6 per bottle. Just love it
Brandy W.
Oxford, GA
Really love this foundation after I found my correct shade. It's medium coverage but buildable. Only complaint wad is did go into the fine lines around my mouth and pores on my nose after a couple hours of wear, that couldve been from the foundation or the new primer I was trying.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??