BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Whsts your super power?wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation...1 Answers
Leah C.
Houston, PA
After seeing a Jeffree Star video where he gave this a good review, I purchased it for myself. I have oily/combo skin and have redness in my cheeks and T zone. This foundation has great coverage and feels lightweight on my skin. It looks really nice all day. Definitely happy with it.
Madison C.
I find myself grabbing for this foundation more and more everyday. It truly is great. No flash back. Medium coverage, full if you build it up. My color is golden beige and it matches my skin perfect!!! Recommend 10/10!
Sarah D.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I really enjoy this product! At first i wasn't sure if I would like it but I really do. I like the way it makes my skin look, I think that it doesn't make my skin look to dry or to dewy  and I apply it with a beauty blender and I really think that it is the best way to apply it.
Nyad A.
Bronx , NY
This is one of the best drug store foundation I have every tried and trust me I've tried a lot. Having a low budget doesn't have to effect the quality of your makeup and this foundation is the perfect example of this. Great coverage, nice matte finish. Super affordable like $6 per bottle. Just love it
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
My new foundation AND concealer all in 1!!!! I always had trouble finding a foundation that matched my yellow undertone without looking orange and I can't bring myself to buy high end so I was super excited when I tried this foundation in Golden Beige and it was perfect!!! It's full coverage with a natural finish and the coverage is so good that I even use it as concealer. I had a problem with concealers because they weren't covering my dark circles and would crease on me, so color correcting made the creasing even worse. One day I decided to try this foundation under my eyes and I was AMAZED! You know that feeling you get when you find a makeup product that just works? Yea I was freaking out. In the picture is before with just primer under my eyes and the foundation my face then the after with the Wet n wild photofocus foundation and I set it with NYX pressed banana powder (excuse my bags, that's another problem lol) the picture looks kind of powdery for some reason because I used my front camera but it's a natural finish I promise! To finish off the look I set it with a spray and it stays all day. I can't say enough how much I love this foundation!
Shamim M.
Hialeah, FL
I love , love this foundation it is very light and not heavy feeling , I have semi oily skin but it is very good for that, It blends super easy it is very light weight, I highly recommend this product, I was skeptical at first cause I remember when Wet n Wild was kind of orangey
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Porcelain more...
This stuff makes me look so AWFUL!!!!! I have oily skin and it makes it look so cakey and I tried everything it has to be the foundation or maybe it just doesn’t work with my skin but I would not recommend
Michaelan B.
Columbia
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is a medium coverage foundation but the coverage is very buildable and doesn’t look cakey or heavy. There is a wide selection of colors for many skin tones and is lightweight on the skin but has awesome coverage and last all day. Does not need to be set but works well with other products if you would like to set with powder.
Tiffany C.
West End
At less than $5 for a full side bottle of this foundation, it's a win win! The coverage is great, looks awesome in photos, and is easily blend-able with a beauty blender or brush. It does have some transfer onto clothing, phones, etc. However, for the price it's a great product!
Maly V.
Sacramento, CA
I think this is a great product for its price. Wet n wild stepping up their game!!! 👏👏 love their cosmetic line. Full coverage but the finish product for me leaves me patchy. No saying it will be for everyone but just me personally cause i have oily skin so after i put it on, my oil starts to come off and makes foundation patchy
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Kathleen Y.
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?