BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Hiroko N.
San Diego, CA
For $6 foundation i give it 5 stars! This is comparable ro the MUFE ultra HD foundation when it comes to taking pictures and videos. This has medium to full coverage! I recommend this for all skin types 👍🏻
Vanessa H.
Fort Riley , KS
This is the best drug store foundation I've used so far. It is a satin finish, and it is full coverage. It's very comfortable to wear and has an easy spatula applicator that makes distributing the product simple. The only downside is it smells like paint when you first apply but the smell goes away as soon as you set your face.
Olga H.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this foundation!!! It's medium covarade, but you can totally build it up to full coverage. It's more of a natural finish, my skin on the dryer side now and it definitely didn't emphasize any dryness on my face. And it last all day!!! I can believe how good this foundation and affordable in the same time., it feels and looks like a high end product.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It provides high medium coverage and can be built up to full coverage. It has a very natural finish and lasts all day without wearing off. There are quite a few shade options and I find my perfect shade easily. This is a very cheap foundation and very good quality!
Katy K.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Definitely love this stuff without a doubt ! Full coverage and very matte. I do have dry skin though so I always exfoliate before hand and use a moisturizing primer or else I look cakey af. The price is unbeatable though. I did know off one star though because that smell is horrible.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I had to join the club with raving about this product.  I have never used drugstore foundations because I have such sensitive skin and I used to get a lot of breakouts, this is my preferred foundation right now-over any of my foundations.  I know it's crazy but you need to try it to see for yourself.
Nicole R.
Puerto Rico
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation. This is actually my favorite drug store foundation. Is very easy to apply and blend. Very light-weight. Nice packaging. I hate the odor but it goes a few mins later.
ashley s.
POCATELLO
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is an okay product. My reason is, one, the cap can sometimes be hard to get off, and second, it dries too quickly where I'm unable to fix areas I need to blend in and it can sometimes look cakey. My last reason is a pro actually, because this brand has a color that matches me.
Megan P.
McKee
Omg... where do I start? I usually stick with matte finishes for my oily skin but this one is a natural finish that stays allllll day. Usually only breaks up around my nose and between my brows (which is normal for me). The best drugstore foundation hands down. The scent isn't as bad as some say.
theresa w.
North Massapequa
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing!! I picked this up from Ulta about a month ago and had mixed feelings but I LOVE it!! Its a medium coverage foundation that is totally buildable! It evens out my skin tone and doesn’t cake up on me like many of the other foundations I’ve tried!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??