BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Katy K.
South Bend, IN
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
Definitely love this stuff without a doubt ! Full coverage and very matte. I do have dry skin though so I always exfoliate before hand and use a moisturizing primer or else I look cakey af. The price is unbeatable though. I did know off one star though because that smell is horrible.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Let me start off by saying that I usually only use high end foundations. With that being said, this product has easily become one of my all-time favorites! It provides great coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades. It's buildable and doesn't look cakey on my face. I would 100% purchase again.
izabella s.
Detroit
I bought this foundation with high hopes. I liked the application spatula it came with. But i was over all disappointed with the product. It oxidizes, gets cakey and in my opinion smells like chemicals.
Emily M.
Howell, MI
I tried this because it was a cheap foundation and it got a bunch of great reviews. It was nothing but cheap. It looked horrible on my dry skin. It also oxidized and made my very fair skin look orange. I would not recommend for dry skin. If you have oily skin, it would work better for you.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I am very happy with this foundation! I don’t need to apply a lot to get the coverage I need. Plus, it stays on but it’s super easy to wash off, which is perfect for me! It’s super easy to blend in as well! It’s perfect !
nicki J.
marysville
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I really liked this foundation during the cold months but now that is getting hot out it is starting to melt off faster, it is easy to apply and has a beautiful finish on my skin. Overall pretty good for a 5.00 foundation.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
This isn't a full coverage foundation, but is absolutely beautiful on the skin. There are so many color shades to choose from, which is a huge perk. I reach for this almost every single day! Such a perfect everyday foundation
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation
Let me start with the price ladies this foundation is $5.99 I believe . Omg cheap and amazing . This is the real deal . It's buildable & blends easy. Love the way it makes my skin look . I will definitely be buying this foundation again
Danielle S.
Cameron Mills, NY
I love the wet and wild photo foucuce foundation it's has awesome coverage and comes in 20 different shades. And it's also buildable it last all day with no problems wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation I have 3 different shades and planing to try a few other lighter shades
Cristi G.
This foundation is great especially because of the wide shade range they have. It looks flawless on my acne scarred skin. It has a nice matte finish however it doesn't control my oils as well as I'd like, stays put for up to 5 hours on my oily skin. The scent to me is maybe more like green apple then paint lol.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??