BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Kiara C.
Review for: Cream Beige more...
I recently just started to use this foundation and let me just tell you how great it looks, leaves a flawless matte but also dewy at the same time look. The only thing that I don’t like is the smell of it but other than that I love this product and the applicator it comes with is great.
Ashleigh O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Buff Bisque more...
LOVE this product. I've used so many high-end foundation but this is just as good...if not better. Can be light coverage but is also buildable for higher coverage. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I also have applied with a sponge and then with a brush. Both have looked good!!
Stephany R.
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! I love the coverage, finish, and consistency. Only downside is the smell. It really reminds me of paint. But it's hard to notice that when you have such a beautiful foundation! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone and i will repurchase.
Hales M.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this foundation! I have oily skin and it can be a little hard finding a foundation that lasts more than 4 hours but this has lasted me up to 8 hours. I also really love the spatula applicator because I feel as though you waste less product, rather than dipping it onto a brush. I would definitely repurchase!
Natalie C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
Hmm. Well I like this foundation, but it gets sooooo much darker a few hours after applied, and I have one of the lightest shades, so.... And it has very good coverage, but I wear glasses and it totally smears off on the bridge of my nose, which I hate. ): I do like the spatula though!
Courtney L.
This is such a great drug store foundation, especially for a night out when you know pictures will be taken. It has a more natural finish with medium to full coverage that is definitely buildable. And the fact that you can wear it without worrying about flashback is the best thing ever!
Shayna A.
Hanover, PA
I like this foundation for the price point, but it's not one of my favorites. It doesn't set well for me, but it could be different for everyone. I have combination skin, and it doesn't work well for me.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Okay ladies if you want the full coverage and are on a tight budget this is the product for you!!! Coverage is amazing and there is a wide range of shades which is so good for a drugstore foundation! WetNWild has very amazing products for cheap and best of all it actually works!!! ❤️❤️
Katie W.
My all time favorite foundation! This beats all the high end foundations I have tried yet! It is so lightweight & natural looking on the skin but gives you a nice high medium coverage! It's dries down to a demi matte finish, but I still think it would looks good on all skin types! For the price, you can't Beat it!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
I love love love this foundation. I love how its medium to full-coverage depending on how you build it up. It works perfectly with a damp beauty blender and leaves a flawless natural look to the skin. It looks good by itself or with powder and I find that it lasts pretty much all day!!
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??