BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ashley J.
First off you can't beat the price for only $4! Comes in a variety of shades and is a medium to full coverage. Super easy to blend and lasts all day! I have oily skin so I do have to set mine regardless but I highly recommend!
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
The price is right. Good coverage. Didn't sink into the skin and blend out as well as I hoped. Lasted well for about 6 hours on my oily skin, then it started to break apart in my t-zone. Overall, a decent foundation, but I've gotten better from the drugstore and probably won't repurchase.
Michelle F.
I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't like this foundation. It did not cover nearly as much as I wanted it to and the strong paint scent was a big turn off. My main reason for not liking this foundation was that every time I tried it, it ended up looking patchy, especially around my nose. I tried it with a number of different primers but nothing seemed to help.
Alyssa D.
moline
Review for: Soft Beige more...
For being under 8$ this is amazing!! I use a variety of different foundations from top notch to drug store and this is in my top 3!!! It stays all day and doesn’t get greasy or dry at all!! It blends perfectly and I couldn’t ask for much more from this foundation!!
Rebecca I.
Mogadore
One of the best for the cost foundations I have ever had. It is a very liquid foundation and is very buildable for full coverage. Leaves my skin looking amazing and it is not drying at all.
Amanda C.
Elkton, MD
I love the applicator to apply the makeup. When you open it up it has a weird smell to me it smells like paint. I notice with a brush it has better coverage I've notice that it sets really quickly. In my opinion it'll get caky if it dries to fast. It's definitely for people with oily skin.
Jazmin T.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
If your on a budget and looking for full coverage with a dewy finish this is your best best . Doesn’t take a lot to cover your full face . Last all day with no shininess , would deff buy over and over again
Victoria B.
Lincoln, NE
One of my faaaavorite foundations as of late. looks beautiful on my skin, has great coverage and stands up well to my oily skin!! I gave it one less star because of the limited shade range otherwise, AWESOME, CRUELTY-FREE WIN!
Jasmin M.
Texas
I asked people on here for their opinions on this and so many people recommended it and said it was worth the hype. I went to Ulta and purchased it and oh my god. It really is worth the hype. The coverage, color ranges, the finish and the way it applies are soooo freaking nice. I love it.
Erin T.
This Foundation goes on extremely smoothly it's easy to spread and blend. It spreads evenly and there is no flashback when you take a picture with the flash on. It is lightweight and doesnt feel like its weighing your face down. The amount of product they give you is good for the price.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??