BY WET N WILD

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which store...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Is it a nice foundation? What is the problems that it has?11 Answers
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I liked this foundation until I started looking really dry from my skin. I would look Cakey even though I would apply setting spray and everything. The formula is nice though. The foundation does have a weird smell to it but you can get use to. I would purchase it again just to try and see how it Apply’s with different primers.
Nou X.
This foundation is my go to foundation at the moment. I've seen a lot of reviews about the smell of it but, I honestly think that the smell isn't bad at all. The foundation is pretty thick and does a medium to full coverage. The amount of foundation you get is not much, but it is worth it for the price that it is and especially how great it is!
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation is seriously AMAZING! I don't remember the exact price, but it was super adorable from the drug store. It feels super light weight & has amazing coverage. My skin looks flawless every single time I use this foundation. This is my all time favorite drug store foundation! I will definitely keep buying over and over again.
Mari t.
Eagle, ID
Love it I used it ever day. You have to bless fast or it will get cakey. It's looks pretty mattte to me it's last a lot with out it getting g oily. It's smells pretty bad just like paint but it make your photos look bomb . I lov to take selfies and this foundation helps me get the perfect one
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Golden Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations!!!! Medium coverage, very blendable and lightweight. I'd say not as good as my holy grail the maybelline fit me foundation, but very nice too! I have a combination skin, oily around the nose, I think that it works just fine. Definitely would recommend to others!
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Great foundation! It honestly covers as well as my Too faced "Born this way" foundation! It's light weight & a semi matte finish. Medium coverage and it is buildable! Lasts all day and stays looking fresh! Very inexpensive, but holds us just as well as the high end stuff! Very great product!
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This foundation is incredible! It's better than most high end foundations I've used. My skin is dry to combination & it applies so well to my face. I use a real techniques expert face brush to apply & lightly go over with a beauty sponge to ensure smooth streak free application. LOVE!!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is absolutely amazing ! It's so affordable . You can buy it at Walgreens for about 6.99. I highly recommend .. its medium coverage . I like the application it has a spatula. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell it smells kind of like paint but the smell eventually fades .
Rebecca M.
First of all, for drugstore foundation this is THE best I've ever tried.  It stays on all day long with no problems.  I feel like it's good for combination skin although mine is slightly oily.  It's easy to apply and full coverage.  I'd recommend to everyone I know.
Gabby F.
Really great foundation. It is medium coverage but is buildable. Smells like paint honestly. Love the price. This product is good quality and lasts all day. I used this product so fast because I quickly fell in love with it. I definitely recommend. I have combination skin & it worked well with my skin.
Chelsea D.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Kathleen Y.
Michelle H.
Mundelein
Do you guys like the coverage of this foundation?
Inasse H.
I need a good foundation for my mixte skin, do you recommend me this one??